Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Boring transfer market

Leex78

Have you ever seen players like Haaland or Mbappe transferred between AI teams? With all the save files I've played so far, they always stay at Dortmund or PSG because no AI team spends that much money on them and they themselves don't want to move to another team. It is unrealistic and boring when AI teams are willing to buy a few young players at high prices but never go all out with top-class players.

Now that you say that, I have noticed it as well. There is very little movement amongst top tier players through the years in my saves. I feel like in prior versions the AI would spend almost too much on players at times, now they barely spend anything.

12 hours ago, zpoole said:

Now that you say that, I have noticed it as well. There is very little movement amongst top tier players through the years in my saves. I feel like in prior versions the AI would spend almost too much on players at times, now they barely spend anything.

I tried adjusting Dortmund's transfer and wage budget to zero, then made Haaland's contract only 6 months left. After a few days, Dortmund has successfully re-signed a new contract with Haaland. This means that the financial problems of AI Clubs do not exist. More important is that a player with high ambition and low loyalty stat like Haaland can easily re-sign a long-term contact with a low salary, only 180k/week.

9d7386a51b50d10e8841.jpg

aaea2228b7dd7d8324cc.jpg

a27d65a0f855320b6b44.jpg

19 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Yeah i played Chelsea 10yrs in the future and they had Mount, Havertz... and some others. It was a bit silly that they were frozen in time. 

They promised an exciting new transfer system, but now I'm disappointed.