Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Creative freedom

Hi guys, 

i hope some of you could help me with the following issue that i’ve got. How do i need to understand the creative freedom? Does it mean that the team play more riskyer passes? And follow less the instructions? Or do they roam more aswell. Hope someone could help out

29 minutes ago, Gerrit87 said:

Hi guys, 

i hope some of you could help me with the following issue that i’ve got. How do i need to understand the creative freedom? Does it mean that the team play more riskyer passes? And follow less the instructions? Or do they roam more aswell. Hope someone could help out

Creative freedom means more low percentage actions, including longer, ambitious passes, runs out of position, and shots from distance. They will still follow instructions most of the time.

4 minutes ago, Gerrit87 said:

Thanks, so if you used discipline you’ll get more and better clear cut chances for example?

No, not at all. Disciplined is for when you want to play more sideways and backwards passes to keep the ball, and keep players in position to stop quick breaks. High creative freedom will create more chances, but you will lose the ball much more often trying to play the risky passes to create those chances.