Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics High, Fluid, Creative Football (2,3,1,2,2)

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

I've tried WB and FB with mixed results so far in my saves with teams not as strong as my Lazio side. My Lazio side still has the original setup.

May try the IWB and see if it's any better. I find players that can also play CM do well at IWB.

Yeah for what it’s worth been giving Shackleton as many minutes as I can at IWB to get him going (got to support the Leeds lad!) and he’s been prone to some big mistakes but as backup so far doing ok..

I have found the starting group is basically essential to keep things going (obviously with the chemistry etc) and rotating in does tend to drop team performance so it’s always a worry to sub in even during the game.. I have been lucky with health so far but from what I am seeing a few injuries and it could fall apart (so I guess it’s stays true to our latest season haha)..

21 minutes ago, Darabeel said:

Yeah for what it’s worth been giving Shackleton as many minutes as I can at IWB to get him going (got to support the Leeds lad!) and he’s been prone to some big mistakes but as backup so far doing ok..

I have found the starting group is basically essential to keep things going (obviously with the chemistry etc) and rotating in does tend to drop team performance so it’s always a worry to sub in even during the game.. I have been lucky with health so far but from what I am seeing a few injuries and it could fall apart (so I guess it’s stays true to our latest season haha)..

I do have a Leeds save with it as well. On that I'm using Djed Spence and Owen Wijndal currently as wingbacks but might look to try IWB and see if it's a good alternative. Spence has the 'unproffesional' negative and has now also developed the 'Intimidated by Premier Division' one so I'll be looking to sell and replace him in January.

Harrison is really good for me in the SS role surprisingly.

Edited by Schwantz34
14 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I do have a Leeds save with it as well. On that I'm using Djed Spence and Owen Wijndal currently as wingbacks but might look to try IWB and see if it's a good alternative. Spence has the 'unproffesional' negative and has now also developed the 'Intimidated by Premier Division' one so I'll be looking to sell and replace him in January.

Harrison is really good for me in the SS role surprisingly.

Harrison is interesting thanks for that.. when testing I tend to go a little out there with bringing players in (so used Harrison as transfer cannon fodder) and bring it back a bit in a new save when I see what fits or how to adjust.. may give Harrison his chance if I fire up a new load.. 

this save Greenwood has been the surprise for me at right AF (10 goals and 5 assists).. 

one player I can’t figure out where he fits (in general not just this tactic) is Joffy.. where do you find he shines? 

Edited by Darabeel
14 minutes ago, Darabeel said:

Harrison is interesting thanks for that.. when testing I tend to go a little out there with bringing players in (so used Harrison as transfer cannon fodder) and bring it back a bit in a new save when I see what fits or how to adjust.. may give Harrison his chance if I fire up a new load.. 

this save Greenwood has been the surprise for me at right AF (10 goals and 5 assists).. 

one player I can’t figure out where he fits (in general not just this tactic) is Joffy.. where do you find he shines? 

Haven't been able to get a tune out of Joffy on any save in any tactic and it's frustrating. Every time I sell him he becomes a world class player.

Tried him as AF and SS in this setup and he's done very little so far. Dan James has outdone him at SS.

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Haven't been able to get a tune out of Joffy on any save in any tactic and it's frustrating. Every time I sell him he becomes a world class player.

Tried him as AF and SS in this setup and he's done very little so far. Dan James has outdone him at SS.

Yes it is frustrating.. oh well at least it isn’t just me who can’t!

19 hours ago, Darabeel said:

Tried this out with Leeds as someone said it looks pretty close to what we expect JM to run with so I was intrigued to run it..

it started off a little rough with conceding goals.. am halfway through the season (just finished the winter mayhem schedule) and comfortably in top 4.. only change I made was pushing the pushing both IWBs back to make a back 4 that and it stabilized it.. going forward it’s so fluid and a joy to play..

had to overhaul the team.. (pretty much like in reality).. cbs are struijk and koch with new wingbacks.. got a strong RP in (still have Philips at DLP).. two SS’s I bought were Goncalves (top scorer) and Nkonku (funded by raphinha going with James, rodrigo and Harrison).. up front actually Greenwood is killing it setting up goals and scoring.. 

overall really enjoying the system with Leeds thanks OP!

Awesome to hear, even with Leeds setting yourself up nicely in the Top 4 sick! 

I haven’t played around with moving the IWB’s into a back 4, definitely something I will try out and see if it has a changing effect on my team.

Thanks for the insights, appreciate it!

Solid tactic! Used it with Fortuna Sittard and completely dominating KKD. Only tweak is moving both IWBs back in line with the defenders.

I dunno if I will still use this tactic in eredivise, got spanked in the cup game 5-0 by VVV Venlo, gonna need a good MF first to prepare life in eredivise.

CC7CCE6A-4AFE-4DA1-B01F-4237089C131C.png

20E650AA-F868-4962-AB83-A0164FC4B3D6.png

14 hours ago, Rehans said:

Solid tactic! Used it with Fortuna Sittard and completely dominating KKD. Only tweak is moving both IWBs back in line with the defenders.

I dunno if I will still use this tactic in eredivise, got spanked in the cup game 5-0 by VVV Venlo, gonna need a good MF first to prepare life in eredivise.

CC7CCE6A-4AFE-4DA1-B01F-4237089C131C.png

20E650AA-F868-4962-AB83-A0164FC4B3D6.png

Love to see it, yes definitely for any team coming up from a lower league will need at least a season or two! Sign who’s needed as best you can and I would imagine I shouldn’t take too long before you pip Ajax for the top spot. Let me know how it fares for you in the Eredivisie! 

On 12/06/2022 at 11:42, BraddersFM said:

Awesome to hear, even with Leeds setting yourself up nicely in the Top 4 sick! 

I haven’t played around with moving the IWB’s into a back 4, definitely something I will try out and see if it has a changing effect on my team.

Thanks for the insights, appreciate it!

Tried the tactics with Bilbao (so no transfers pretty much haha) in the first season and it was solid. Went almost undefeated (two losses one an FM loss of them getting 2 goals on 2 shots.. ironically didn’t lose to the big 3 .. had quite a few draws) to almost win La Liga (Too many draws plus Real having an even crazier season so just bad luck.. any other season that’s the championship)  and won the Spanish cup.

only other change apart from iwb being moved back in line with the CBs is changing DLP to A against good teams.. 

in terms of performance of players.. Inaki Williams was a standout on the left AF position (25 goals 8 assists) with Muniain (8 goals 13 assists at left SS) and Sancet (14 goals 9 assists at right SS) .. inigo Martinez was great at CB and Unai Simon as sweeper keeper fits really well 

Edited by Darabeel
On 27/06/2022 at 18:24, Darabeel said:

Tried the tactics with Bilbao (so no transfers pretty much haha) in the first season and it was solid. Went almost undefeated (two losses one an FM loss of them getting 2 goals on 2 shots.. ironically didn’t lose to the big 3 .. had quite a few draws) to almost win La Liga (Too many draws plus Real having an even crazier season so just bad luck.. any other season that’s the championship)  and won the Spanish cup.

only other change apart from iwb being moved back in line with the CBs is changing DLP to A against good teams.. 

in terms of performance of players.. Inaki Williams was a standout on the left AF position (25 goals 8 assists) with Muniain (8 goals 13 assists at left SS) and Sancet (14 goals 9 assists at right SS) .. inigo Martinez was great at CB and Unai Simon as sweeper keeper fits really well 

Love to see it, realistic Bilbao career as well and still managing to compete with La Liga gg’s. 

Beginning to work on a new project, going to see if I can find an algorithm where we will see less draws, with more goals and chances. I’ll keep you updated!

On 29/06/2022 at 18:52, BraddersFM said:

Love to see it, realistic Bilbao career as well and still managing to compete with La Liga gg’s. 

Beginning to work on a new project, going to see if I can find an algorithm where we will see less draws, with more goals and chances. I’ll keep you updated!

Will keep an eye out for it!

as for the draws with Bilbao.. I think it’s down to honestly (1) the DLP (Anchor) and RP not being good with Bilbao for that system.. the players I am stuck with in the season are more Defensive minded rather than creative.. started out with veterans but slowly transitioned to the young guns (Vencedor and Peru Nolaskaoian).. they are young enough that I would think a season under their belts and they continue to improve over time (already seeing upticks in a lot of their stats)..

and (2) the second AF is just not there yet.. had to rotate like crazy all season between nico Williams (training in new role.. he got 5 goals and 5 assists and was injured quite a bit), Villalibre (6 goals 4 assists and even Berenguer (retrain)..

10 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Gone back to this tactic one a couple of saves and it's still for me the most fun shape and tactic on here.

Hats off again @BraddersFM👍

Appreciate it mate! 

Hoping to deliver again on FM23.

I’m about to create another post, the final tactic I’ve spent the last few months trying to work on, we’ll see how this one fares with the public.

Hope you’re well mate! 👍

On 19/08/2022 at 09:34, Schwantz34 said:

Gone back to this tactic one a couple of saves and it's still for me the most fun shape and tactic on here.

Hats off again @BraddersFM👍

Yeah I was going to do a follow up post again about this and you basically summed it up..

I have not found a tactic since then as consistent or fun as this.. it truly is plug and play for any first division teams I would say and pretty simple once you identify which players suit the roles (in my Leeds career Sam Greenwood became a beast in it considering I don’t have to go out and buy a high priced “wonder kid” or whatever since he is there with the team) to rebuild a club into success using it.. sure if you start with a lower team and expect to win the division in one season then I think expectations should be tempered.. I like to be a little realistic in terms of how a club progresses (I am sure if you sugar daddy or whatever loads of players in one season you can)

I mentioned Leeds first here and yeah within 2-3 years I was a force in the premiership.. Atletico ended up being a challenge purely because of the lack of ability to sign non-basque players (I did get lucky in my first youth crop so was able to develop).. with that said i did end up second in my first season with essentially the default team the next 3 seasons or so it was cup victories both domestically and in Europe (La liga was tough for obvious reasons and not being able to build true depth quickly to rotate was a problem).. tried PSG for fun.. first season with no signings (apart from Sam Greenwood on loan again for fun) undefeated and euro cup.. Italy I tried with La Viola and had to do quite a bit of wheeling and dealing but got them into a solid place after a few seasons all things considered 

so yes by far the best and can be kind of realistic in terms of the progression of a club (I know people like the one where you should be winning everything in sight regardless of the team and the striker gets 35 goals).. 

I will look to try a lower team and report back.. thinking Sunderland (I don’t have the patience for any lower than that division haha) 

37 minutes ago, Darabeel said:

Yeah I was going to do a follow up post again about this and you basically summed it up..

I have not found a tactic since then as consistent or fun as this.. it truly is plug and play for any first division teams I would say and pretty simple once you identify which players suit the roles (in my Leeds career Sam Greenwood became a beast in it considering I don’t have to go out and buy a high priced “wonder kid” or whatever since he is there with the team) to rebuild a club into success using it.. sure if you start with a lower team and expect to win the division in one season then I think expectations should be tempered.. I like to be a little realistic in terms of how a club progresses (I am sure if you sugar daddy or whatever loads of players in one season you can)

I mentioned Leeds first here and yeah within 2-3 years I was a force in the premiership.. Atletico ended up being a challenge purely because of the lack of ability to sign non-basque players (I did get lucky in my first youth crop so was able to develop).. with that said i did end up second in my first season with essentially the default team the next 3 seasons or so it was cup victories both domestically and in Europe (La liga was tough for obvious reasons and not being able to build true depth quickly to rotate was a problem).. tried PSG for fun.. first season with no signings (apart from Sam Greenwood on loan again for fun) undefeated and euro cup.. Italy I tried with La Viola and had to do quite a bit of wheeling and dealing but got them into a solid place after a few seasons all things considered 

so yes by far the best and can be kind of realistic in terms of the progression of a club (I know people like the one where you should be winning everything in sight regardless of the team and the striker gets 35 goals).. 

I will look to try a lower team and report back.. thinking Sunderland (I don’t have the patience for any lower than that division haha) 

Appreciate the love brother!

Definitely agree I find myself coming back to this tactic time and time again because I’m guaranteed results regardless of whether I try to make something else I always end up back here.

I wonder how it’ll fare in the new game, if they add new player roles etc, as I find the most common thing people bring up is the RP and DLP roles, if they bring in some new roles I’m sure we can get even more out of this formation.

I’m glad to see you’re using it in a lot of saves and still finding the effectiveness of the tactic, I’m very much going to do a final save with a low end team, I have Derby in mind especially with the deduction and financial issues.

Let me know how it goes with Sunderland, my dad was born in Newcastle so I’m sure he and I would both agree I’d love to see you fail however with this tactic you’ll most likely bring in the Prem title before Newcastle ever reach those heights.

Keep me posted!

13 hours ago, Darabeel said:

I've started a Rangers career with it to see how effective it can be for a top side in a weaker league and so far;

ZzZ0GHf.jpg

Now obviously I'm expecting to draw and lose a couple as the season carries on but that's a great start! Not signed anyone yet either other than a backup left wing back and backup young striker. Might have a look in January though. In the Champions League though we didn't win a game. Got put in with Juventus, Man City and Salzburg so a complete mismatch on team strength there 🙃

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I've started a Rangers career with it to see how effective it can be for a top side in a weaker league and so far;

ZzZ0GHf.jpg

Now obviously I'm expecting to draw and lose a couple as the season carries on but that's a great start! Not signed anyone yet either other than a backup left wing back and backup young striker. Might have a look in January though. In the Champions League though we didn't win a game. Got put in with Juventus, Man City and Salzburg so a complete mismatch on team strength there 🙃

As good as this tactic plays I think whatever style of football you play as a team like rangers against 4/5 star teams you can’t really expect a result. That’s what I find concerning with the game, sometimes you might load up a save where your team does in fact compete against the big teams but there’s never any consistency in unexpected giant killing results. Your team could be high on morale and everything and still be thumped 5-0 without putting up a fight so I don’t blame you not coming away with any results in the CL.

3 hours ago, BraddersFM said:

As good as this tactic plays I think whatever style of football you play as a team like rangers against 4/5 star teams you can’t really expect a result. That’s what I find concerning with the game, sometimes you might load up a save where your team does in fact compete against the big teams but there’s never any consistency in unexpected giant killing results. Your team could be high on morale and everything and still be thumped 5-0 without putting up a fight so I don’t blame you not coming away with any results in the CL.

This one was particularly frustrating;

piZH6Vv.jpg

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

This one was particularly frustrating;

piZH6Vv.jpg

Only way to describe this is the city bias on the game along with Liverpool. Both just get away with murder!

2 hours ago, BraddersFM said:

Only way to describe this is the city bias on the game along with Liverpool. Both just get away with murder!

FM just did it's best to stop me winning the title.

Lost four games total with four draws in the end, but had lost only two since January and drawn one while being 11 ponts clear I think it was, then look at this run in;

qB24nPu.jpg

Nice try FM but we still took the title and by only one point. Ridiculous the game seemed to decide oh let's make it close we can't have this domination 🤣

Edited by Schwantz34
41 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

FM just did it's best to stop me winning the title.

Lost four games total with four draws in the end, but had lost only two since January and drawn one while being 11 ponts clear I think it was, then look at this run in;

qB24nPu.jpg

Nice try FM but we still took the title and by only one point. Ridiculous the game seemed to decide oh let's make it close we can't have this domination 🤣

Proof we live in a simulation 👀

On 02.06.2022 at 17:13, BraddersFM said:

Всем здравствуйте!

Проведя обширное исследование, просмотрев различные темы, я нашел убойную тактику, которая уже принесла мне огромный успех в «Баварии»! Несмотря на то, что он считается «огромной командой», я считаю, что он будет иметь успех для большинства «крупных» клубов в игре (которыми мы все склонны управлять!).

Идея этой тактики состоит в том, чтобы играть в высокий, плавный футбол через центр, разрезая оборону. С помощью этой тактики я забиваю в среднем много голов за игру, распределяя между несколькими бомбардирами, и на удивление пропускаю очень мало, учитывая характер атаки. тактика!

Давайте взглянем:

Как видите, я был неприкосновенен, титул уже обеспечил себе всего 26 игр, почти 30 очков, БЕЗУМИЕ!

E33CCE93-99E9-4757-855F-9968842B84E9.thumb.png.efa8d08ae4c0872401472dbac85b24e3.png

0A8B23E2-8F32-43C8-9045-F43D2B6A8CEB.thumb.png.edf5c3531971b9e7fdcb198cca13889b.png

Идея состоит в том, чтобы позволить всем игрокам занимать пространство по всему полю, чтобы командам было труднее сломать вас, и вы не оставались уязвимыми на контратаках.

2 AF будут рассредоточены по всей линии фронта, создавая пространство для 2 SS, которые будут проталкиваться через центр, по сути, создавая линию из 4 впереди, очень трудно для команды играть вне!

RP, чтобы следить за игрой и предлагать вариант, вам нужен кто-то творческий здесь! Также DLP, я возился с этой ролью, так как я чувствую, что DM всегда очень удачлив и промахивается, однако DLP сидит сзади и почти действует как якорь перед двумя CB, которые, естественно, держатся подальше от игры, когда они чистильщики!

2 IWB просто занимают место в центре поля, когда RP и SS перемещаются вверх по полю.

Остальные инструкции здесь:

E5A04DC5-9E87-4EA0-B5E8-6382264E40D2.thumb.png.5131ce45a3a2aa12c357753c5de32e20.png

4AF288EF-02B4-4539-B4BD-166D831A7D98.thumb.png.f37621e21a45c5c9286f4c3d779a4f5d.png

2D689A87-E2C3-450C-9F6C-9A45781D596D.thumb.png.8e5fd4d8d127ffe2d4aef5105cdd3b7a.png

Я всегда хотел тактику, которая использует истинную механику игры, просмотр тредов на AF и создание пространств (я бы кричал создателям, однако я новичок в этом и не знаю, как!) 

Я уверен, что вы создадите множество моментов и будете играть в захватывающий, веселый футбол!

Если есть какие-либо изменения, которые можно сделать, чтобы сделать эту тактику действительно топ-уровня, мне было бы интересно увидеть идеи в голове.

Надеюсь, это принесет вам успех!

This is a hybrid of your instruction based on player placement taken from this post 

IMG_20220823_152726.jpg

IMG_20220823_152755.jpg

IMG_20220823_152830.jpg

IMG_20220823_152942.jpg

IMG_20220823_153033.jpg

IMG_20220823_153100.jpg

On 22/08/2022 at 01:14, BraddersFM said:

Proof we live in a simulation 👀

More trophies in the second season than the first and a similar record. Injuries to key players nailed me early on so lost most of those games in the first few months. Better Champions League performance too;

9gJHXCu.jpg

Ul3oBcQ.jpg

JZa72iZ.jpg

Ianis Hagi loves this tactic;

IxlW2rP.jpg

On 20/08/2022 at 19:59, BraddersFM said:

Appreciate the love brother!

Definitely agree I find myself coming back to this tactic time and time again because I’m guaranteed results regardless of whether I try to make something else I always end up back here.

I wonder how it’ll fare in the new game, if they add new player roles etc, as I find the most common thing people bring up is the RP and DLP roles, if they bring in some new roles I’m sure we can get even more out of this formation.

I’m glad to see you’re using it in a lot of saves and still finding the effectiveness of the tactic, I’m very much going to do a final save with a low end team, I have Derby in mind especially with the deduction and financial issues.

Let me know how it goes with Sunderland, my dad was born in Newcastle so I’m sure he and I would both agree I’d love to see you fail however with this tactic you’ll most likely bring in the Prem title before Newcastle ever reach those heights.

Keep me posted!

Oh I all know too well the love between those two! Studied in Durham where if I remember it was pretty much a 50/50 split between fans..

Went to Newcastle quite a few times and liked it a lot.. nice city

Edited by Darabeel
7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

More trophies in the second season than the first and a similar record. Injuries to key players nailed me early on so lost most of those games in the first few months. Better Champions League performance too;

9gJHXCu.jpg

Ul3oBcQ.jpg

JZa72iZ.jpg

Ianis Hagi loves this tactic;

IxlW2rP.jpg

God the game really hates you in the Champions League that’s rough two seasons in a row with groups like that 

6 hours ago, Darabeel said:

God the game really hates you in the Champions League that’s rough two seasons in a row with groups like that 

Spurs offered me a job in the summer so season 3 is with them. Let's see how it goes with them because they need rebuilding. Very old squad there.

First thing I did was take Ianis Hagi with me 🤣

On 24/08/2022 at 04:39, Darabeel said:

Looks like the Champions League hates them in reality too;

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Looks like the Champions League hates them in reality too;

Yeah I saw that.. that’s a nightmare.. though the Ajax games may be interesting since they lost a lot of players from last season