Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactics


Recommended Posts

I've playing fm 22 mobile since like January and I've tried a plethora of tactics (I mean like a whole lot of em) and just one of em seems to work and even so it's not consistent anymore 

When I try making new tactics that fit my team (it's always a disaster 😂)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sign players who suitable for ur tactics ..

Who can play given role to them 

And sign only determined and professional players to ur team.

And than see . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s  two solutions:

- set up a tactic that fits your players, or

- grab a successful tactic and buy/sell for a team that fits.

I’ved had great success with a mix of a 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond tactic), a 3-3-2-2 (3 cd, 2 wb and dm, 2 cm and 2 fc), and a 433.

Most of them inspired by tactics on this forum or YouTube along with my own findings. 
 

Creating chances in the half space is major this year. IWB’s behind 2-3 CM’s or IW’s in front of 2-3 CM’s (one perhaps and AMC) is very effective. You can even combine them both for a “half space goal tunnel” which is in some of the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 tactics on this forum.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Superking said:

Sign players who suitable for ur tactics ..

Who can play given role to them 

And sign only determined and professional players to ur team.

And than see . 

That's exactly what I'm trying to do with my new Aston Villa save

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Egeberg said:

There’s  two solutions:

- set up a tactic that fits your players, or

- grab a successful tactic and buy/sell for a team that fits.

I’ved had great success with a mix of a 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond tactic), a 3-3-2-2 (3 cd, 2 wb and dm, 2 cm and 2 fc), and a 433.

Most of them inspired by tactics on this forum or YouTube along with my own findings. 
 

Creating chances in the half space is major this year. IWB’s behind 2-3 CM’s or IW’s in front of 2-3 CM’s (one perhaps and AMC) is very effective. You can even combine them both for a “half space goal tunnel” which is in some of the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 tactics on this forum. 

Gonna try and work on this

Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Oseni said:

I've playing fm 22 mobile since like January and I've tried a plethora of tactics (I mean like a whole lot of em) and just one of em seems to work and even so it's not consistent anymore 

When I try making new tactics that fit my team (it's always a disaster 😂)

So I finally found a solution to my tactic problem

I had to take three tactics from here 

Open an arsenal save and try all three of em (one especially caught my eye) after a few tweaks I was done 

Now I'm sailing in my first season with Aston Villa 👍 

Thanks people

12 hours ago, Egeberg said:

There’s  two solutions:

- set up a tactic that fits your players, or

- grab a successful tactic and buy/sell for a team that fits.

I’ved had great success with a mix of a 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond tactic), a 3-3-2-2 (3 cd, 2 wb and dm, 2 cm and 2 fc), and a 433.

Most of them inspired by tactics on this forum or YouTube along with my own findings. 
 

Creating chances in the half space is major this year. IWB’s behind 2-3 CM’s or IW’s in front of 2-3 CM’s (one perhaps and AMC) is very effective. You can even combine them both for a “half space goal tunnel” which is in some of the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 tactics on this forum. 

Gonna try and work on this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...