Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactics

Oseni

I've playing fm 22 mobile since like January and I've tried a plethora of tactics (I mean like a whole lot of em) and just one of em seems to work and even so it's not consistent anymore 

When I try making new tactics that fit my team (it's always a disaster 😂)

Sign players who suitable for ur tactics ..

Who can play given role to them 

And sign only determined and professional players to ur team.

And than see . 

There’s  two solutions:

- set up a tactic that fits your players, or

- grab a successful tactic and buy/sell for a team that fits.

I’ved had great success with a mix of a 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond tactic), a 3-3-2-2 (3 cd, 2 wb and dm, 2 cm and 2 fc), and a 433.

Most of them inspired by tactics on this forum or YouTube along with my own findings. 

Creating chances in the half space is major this year. IWB’s behind 2-3 CM’s or IW’s in front of 2-3 CM’s (one perhaps and AMC) is very effective. You can even combine them both for a “half space goal tunnel” which is in some of the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 tactics on this forum.  

3 hours ago, Superking said:

Sign players who suitable for ur tactics ..

Who can play given role to them 

And sign only determined and professional players to ur team.

And than see . 

That's exactly what I'm trying to do with my new Aston Villa save

3 hours ago, Egeberg said:

There’s  two solutions:

I’ved had great success with a mix of a 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond tactic), a 3-3-2-2 (3 cd, 2 wb and dm, 2 cm and 2 fc), and a 433.

Most of them inspired by tactics on this forum or YouTube along with my own findings. 

Creating chances in the half space is major this year. IWB’s behind 2-3 CM’s or IW’s in front of 2-3 CM’s (one perhaps and AMC) is very effective. You can even combine them both for a “half space goal tunnel” which is in some of the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 tactics on this forum. 

Gonna try and work on this

15 hours ago, Oseni said:

I've playing fm 22 mobile since like January and I've tried a plethora of tactics (I mean like a whole lot of em) and just one of em seems to work and even so it's not consistent anymore 

When I try making new tactics that fit my team (it's always a disaster 😂)

So I finally found a solution to my tactic problem

I had to take three tactics from here 

Open an arsenal save and try all three of em (one especially caught my eye) after a few tweaks I was done 

Now I'm sailing in my first season with Aston Villa 👍 

Thanks people

12 hours ago, Egeberg said:

There’s  two solutions:

Gonna try and work on this

On 01/08/2022 at 16:57, Egeberg said:

There’s  two solutions:

Thank for your sharing.