Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics MY TACTICAL ORGANIZATION by Pinuccio

Pinuccio

Hi managers, Today I let you into my world. I offer you my vision and tactics that I would use if I were a real football manager.

FORMATION
 I believe and am convinced that 4-3-3 is the best game system in existence. The 4-3-3 allows you to cover all areas of the pitch in the defensive phase. In the offensive phase it allows players to have more options in playing the ball. With the 4-3-3 we can have the possibility to play an offensive game in all areas of the pitch. We can use game in depth and exploit a game construction with the theory of triangles.

SHAPE
My 4-3-3 has to play counterattack. The counterattack allows us to exploit the open areas of the field and play a very simple and practical game. My team must be narrow on the pitch to allow for short defensive diagonals, always have a triangle of players nearby. The speed of the game must not be too fast, we must not lose control of the ball and make mistakes due to excess speed. I prefer to have a disciplined team that pays attention to positions. The less space we give for an excess of creativity and the more difficult the opponents will have to hit.

DEFENCE
I want a team with a back and attentive defense, always in the right position. We must not give our opponents too many open spaces. Our pressure must start in our field. I want a team that doesn't run out of energy chasing opponents or pressing high. Matches are also won in the final minutes. Why do we have to arrive in the final minutes without energy?

ATTACK
The attack instructions are very simple. I want a team that uses the cross. If we have a central striker why shouldn't we put him in a position to be effective? Let's help our striker with crosses! I like a team that tries to shoot straight away. Let's make the most of our opportunities by developing a vertical and not a horizontal game.
Players must be free to attack in all areas of the pitch: right, left and centre. Passes must not have restrictions, always short we become predictable, always long we give the ball to the opponents. You have to be unpredictable to go and attack in open areas of the pitch.

Screenshot_20221126_085930_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.120a0cc5cdabb2d58884f6145553b880.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_085946_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.b8caea4f4dec258e7c15f0d7181448ee.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_085953_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.01a50ad0aa4f28651a168ce9898883c9.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_090003_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.ebb31575e4b98e72a7c5743e7de7a928.jpg

Edited by Pinuccio
19 minuti fa, FuddledFox ha detto:

@Pinuccio siamo un sito di lingua inglese, quindi puoi tradurre il testo in inglese.

Come tradurre? L'ho inserito in inglese.🤔🤔

It should be fixed now that I have auto translate feature, maybe some bug on my phone

Edited by Pinuccio
1 hour ago, Pinuccio said:

Ciao manager, oggi vi faccio entrare nel mio mondo. Ti offro la mia visione e le mie tattiche che userei se fossi un vero allenatore di calcio.

FORMAZIONE
 Credo e sono convinto che il 4-3-3 sia il miglior sistema di gioco esistente. Il 4-3-3 permette di coprire tutte le zone del campo in fase difensiva. In fase offensiva permette ai giocatori di avere più opzioni nel giocare la palla. Con il 4-3-3 possiamo avere la possibilità di giocare un gioco offensivo in tutte le zone del campo. Possiamo usare il gioco in profondità e sfruttare una costruzione del gioco con la teoria dei triangoli.

FORMA
Il mio 4-3-3 deve giocare in contropiede. Il contropiede ci permette di sfruttare le zone aperte del campo e fare una partita molto semplice e pratica. La mia squadra deve essere stretta in campo per consentire diagonali difensive corte, avere sempre un triangolo di giocatori vicini. La velocità del gioco non deve essere troppo elevata, non dobbiamo perdere il controllo della palla e commettere errori per eccesso di velocità. Preferisco avere una squadra disciplinata e attenta alle posizioni. Meno spazio diamo all'eccesso di creatività e più difficili saranno gli avversari a colpire.

DIFESA
Voglio una squadra con una difesa arretrata e attenta, sempre nella giusta posizione. Non dobbiamo concedere troppi spazi aperti ai nostri avversari. La nostra pressione deve iniziare nel nostro campo. Voglio una squadra che non esaurisca le energie rincorrendo gli avversari o pressando alto. Le partite si vincono anche nei minuti finali. Perché dobbiamo arrivare nei minuti finali senza energia?

ATTACCO
Le istruzioni per l'attacco sono molto semplici. Voglio una squadra che usi il cross. Se abbiamo un attaccante centrale perché non dovremmo metterlo in condizione di essere efficace? Aiutiamo il nostro attaccante con i cross! Mi piace una squadra che prova a tirare subito. Sfruttiamo al meglio le nostre opportunità sviluppando un gioco verticale e non orizzontale.
I giocatori devono essere liberi di attaccare in tutte le zone del campo: destra, sinistra e centro. I passaggi non devono avere restrizioni, sempre corti diventiamo prevedibili, sempre lunghi diamo palla agli avversari. Devi essere imprevedibile per andare ad attaccare nelle zone aperte del campo.

Screenshot_20221126_085930_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.120a0cc5cdabb2d58884f6145553b880.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_085946_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.b8caea4f4dec258e7c15f0d7181448ee.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_085953_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.01a50ad0aa4f28651a168ce9898883c9.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_090003_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.ebb31575e4b98e72a7c5743e7de7a928.jpg

In final time WIN

Screenshot_20221126_112336_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.5fc288886da1cfc76d3a740375b115e8.jpg

In final time DEFEAT

Screenshot_20221126_112343_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.d3eae9ac57409cd1be02d34c95c5948f.jpg

On 26/11/2022 at 11:27, Pinuccio said:

Sono all'inizio della stagione 🙏

Screenshot_20221126_112652_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.9b6b0e9b1c8d39d018438f4648f277f5.jpg

Hi, it's a fairly neutral tactic. Switch to overload if you are losing, or, in the last minutes select containment to defend the result. Change mentality based on the minute of the match and the result.