Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Leo's 1000 Goal Challenge!!

Ashez

The 3000 Goal Challenge:

Yes you have seen the title correctly, this is my attempt at the unthinkable 3000 goal challenge! Some of you may have seen me speak about this idea in one of my tactic threads but for the people who don't know what i'm on about i'll explain.

My first ever IOS tactic was a solid 4-3-3 which had all three strikers scoring around 50 goals each and to complete the 1000 goal challenge you roughly need 50 goals per season for 20 years. Obviously no player is going to score 50 goals in the begining or the twilight of there career so this is where international goals come in to pick up the slack.

Due to still not being very knowledgable on the IOS version of the game i went about creating a similar tactic on my PSP where i have vast experience in the 1000 goal challenge and tactic making. A whole day of testing later and i believe i have created an awesome 4-3-3 which should ensure my strikers score around 50 goals a season!

Then it was time to think about the set up and they're were a few things i needed to give this idea a chance:

1. 3 quality young strikers

2. Who play for the same national team

3. An easy league with plenty of games

4. A starting team which is good enough to support my chosen players

Once i had ticked all of these boxes it was time to play...In the Brazilian league with Santos FC

The Chosen Players:

Player One:

Name: Neymar

Club: Santos

Role: Poacher

Player Two:

Name: Lucas Gaucho

Club: Santos - Signed from Portuguesa for £2.4m

Role: Target Man

Player Three:

Name: Leo

Club: Santos - Signed from Cruzeiro for £3m

Role: Poacher

My Brazilian trio looked perfect for this challenge since they could play in the chosen player roles while also having a decent age. Neymar and Lucas are around the same age while Leo is two years younger so i can focus on the older players having the insurance of Leo being around a little bit longer.

So the aim is for around 50 goals a season with a 1000 goals each as the main target, is it possible? God knows but it'll be fun finding out! As long as one of the players breaks a 1000 i'll be extremely happy since it would be done by using a non one up front formation

:).

Cheers for following, an update will follow soon but please feel free to leave a comment while you wait

;)

did you play some seasons before to open the 3d?

usually you open the 3ds if you see some possibilities, if i have understood well. right? :P;)

Season One:

How The Players Got On:

Neymar:

Played - 75

Scored - 57

Lucas:

Played - 75

Scored - 48

Leo:

Played - 75

Scored - 48

My Thoughts:

In truth i am extremely pleased with these results, ok two of the players never reached the 50 goal target but being only 2 goals doesn't really bother me at this stage. Neymar was simply outstanding all season which is shown by him breaking his 50 goal target while also getting around 30 assists!

Lucas on the other hand seemed alittle difficult at times, he was inconsistant since he would score for fun then have long dry spells but i'm still a firm believer in his ability while Leo was just class for a player of such a young age. As i've said in the OP i'm happy for Leo to have a few dry spells here and there since he's a younger player but he still scored a more than impressive amount.

Come on lads who else has a strike force which can score more than 150 goals a season?

Cheers for viewing my latest career and your comments would be lovely to read whilst i'm stuck baby sitting lol.

leo is 17-18 and lucas 18 years old?

If so congratz.

perfect year.

how many games are there in Brazil. I didn't remember.

Pics for attributes? Just curious :P

Barcelona have a strike force that can score 150 goals a season ;)

and Real Madrid.

Mourinho is super with signings. imho It's the best PC coach in the game.

Not at all with the managing of players :P . strange..

Yeah Leo is about that age while Lucas is 20 at the start, there is 75 games in a year since i won everything ;)

I'll add pics tomorrow, i currently have way to many to upload lol

In my santos career I have a defence that only let in 19 all the way through the São Paulo State and First Division ;) but I can't match those attack stats :)

English 3rd divison < Brazilian 1st division :P, nice result mate :).

In my first season my profile was 78 played and 219 scored i believe ;).

Cheers Hodge, my defence is poor but i'm hoping a regen keeper (Buffon) will stiffen it up a bit.

Season 2:

How The Players Got On:

Neymar:

Played - 74

Scored - 43

Lucas:

Played - 74

Scored - 52

Leo:

Played - 77

Scored - 40

Totals:

Neymar:

Played - 151

Scored - 101

Lucas:

Played - 150

Scored - 100

Leo:

Played - 154

Scored - 88

My Thoughts:

Two seasons in and two of my players have reached the 100 goal target so i'm generally pleased even though Neymar had a poorer season he still was as important as ever. Leo may be 12 goals off the target but he's only 19 so i'm not currently worried while the Brazil job was available this season and i was favorite but i some how missed out

:@, i need to get that job as soon as possible but Lucas and Neymar are currently playing for the AI manager!

Cheers for following and a comment would be great

:)

Going well so far! Any reason why Neymar had a poor goalscoring season?

Cheers mate, none that i can tell since he got the same amount of assist as last season (29) but my midfield did go goal crazy haha. So i'd blame my midfield or just inconsistancy.

Aha when I try to do goal challenges my midfield always go goal crazy :L it sucks but still.. Winning is winning :D can remember in my Morata to 200 international goals challenge when as Spain, Jose Angel got a hat trick from left back in a 3-0 win :L

I hate seeing anyone else score lol.

I was stupid and went for regens to try solid up my tactic but o well.

Neymar signs a new 5 year deal!!! My first worry has vanished!!!

Season 3:

How The Players Got On:

Neymar:

Played - 66

Scored - 44

Lucas:

Played - 71

Scored - 50

Leo:

Played - 65

Scored - 39

Totals:

Neymar:

Played - 217

Scored - 145

Lucas:

Played - 221

Scored - 150

Leo:

Played - 219

Scored - 127

My Thoughts:

Three seasons in and only one of the players has reached the 150 current target on club goals...But i'm not overly concerned as yet since Neymar has broken the target including international goals. Leo has me a little bit concerned mainly because he isn't showning many signs of improvement, his form in the cup is outstanding but once the league starts he begins to struggle. But thankfully i got my hands on the Brazil job this season

:), so far into my international career all free strikers are scoring for fun which is great to hear.

Cheers for following, some comments would be grand

:)