Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Messi retires later too.. and his stats stay relatively good well into his 30's.

He's 37 on one of my saves and still has good stats. Low stamina (10 i think) but everything else is good.

So you can easily do it.

Ronaldo on the other hand, retires early for me. Like 33 years old. Imagine if you did it with him? Even more awesome. Probably legendary :P

Screenshot_2013-02-23-00-48-26_zps79459297.png

My 1k guy gets banned for a match for 2 yellow cards right before we play the team I had previously scored 8 against.... those should be my 8 goals. I should have 16+ goals against them :( :angry:

I've played until the first of January with Messi and I can honestly say he is the most wasteful player I've ever used, frustrated doesn't even cover it!

I had one match where he had 24 shots and 16 on target.....He scored none!!!!

Wow really unlucky mate......my record is 34 shots 3 on target..... Can't remember who it was though.

In my experience, Messi has gotten better after the update for me. Kinda weird.

But an 18 year old Messi is phenomenal.. the most shots off target in the past 4-5 games was 6.

But, who do you guys think is the best possible player in the game?

I duno mate, but Messi is winding me up lol. I'll still finish the season and have a think though.,

It's strange, Zaha has been scoring 140 odd for Tom yet Messi can't score many and he is the best player on the game :/.

Don't get me wrong Messi is on a decent total of 42 at the start of January but i've had players break 50 before January alot.

Tbh that doesn't bother me, the problem is how wasteful he is, it's not like he's not hitting the target. He's having 10 odd shots on target a game just not scoring many. His highest tally so far is four :/.

Yea I know. I have 109 in 54 games right now but I feel he should score more. Considering in the beginning of the season he was on track to score 130+. But after January he slumped.

Before January he won PoM in every League and Continental game and every Cup game except one. Now it's a rarity that he gets it in one game. Not to mention he averaged 3 goals a game. Now he can hardly get 1

but then again he is an 18 year old

Offer him a new contract or sell (you'll probably be able to resign him on same wage, just give him a nice lump sum- then remember to not play him too much as it usually happens when say your 2nd choice DMC starts playing more than your 1st choice DMC (according to rep). This happened to me when apparantly Agostinho Ca > Busquets and Busquets wanted a new challenge, same with Sergi Gomez when Mascherano got injured...

I duno mate, but Messi is winding me up lol. I'll still finish the season and have a think though.,

It's strange, Zaha has been scoring 140 odd for Tom yet Messi can't score many and he is the best player on the game :/.

Don't get me wrong Messi is on a decent total of 42 at the start of January but i've had players break 50 before January alot.

Tbh that doesn't bother me, the problem is how wasteful he is, it's not like he's not hitting the target. He's having 10 odd shots on target a game just not scoring many. His highest tally so far is four :/.

Messi is too creative with his actions- that's my guess. He is more effective when he hasn't been told to be hell-bent on scoring and is a lot better at creating plays and assisting team-mates. You can easily tell this when playing as Barca and your Mids, Wingers and Messi all score (although Messi scores the most)

What is happening? I am unemployed and I'm suddenly nac breda manager even though I am using androiud and I choose english league

You can't just suddenly become a manager. Are you sure you have not just clicked on the wrong career or changed career by accident?

I chose unemployed though. And I thought that I will only see the English leagues and all, but I was manager of Breda for no apparent reason even though I only pick England as my main league since I'm using android

Are you sure that you didn't completely randomise everything? I only have PSP and IOS so I don't know about Android.

Are you sure that you didn't completely randomise everything? I only have PSP and IOS so I don't know about Android.

I don't see a randomize option on Android. I think it's just a glitch though. Who knows. It is weird that he got assigned to that when he has England loaded.

Only can have one league on Android.

Offer him a new contract or sell (you'll probably be able to resign him on same wage, just give him a nice lump sum- then remember to not play him too much as it usually happens when say your 2nd choice DMC starts playing more than your 1st choice DMC (according to rep). This happened to me when apparantly Agostinho Ca > Busquets and Busquets wanted a new challenge, same with Sergi Gomez when Mascherano got injured...

Will give a try. Thanks anyway :)