Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Quatre Deux Deux Deux - By Ashez:

Ashez

I've used this tactic in Brazil and France with PSG plus a slightly edited version (TM+PCR) in Australia for the CC and it have delivered, however i am yet to use it in the PL so i can't really comment.

What's your starting 11 and what PR changes have you made?

wingback - baines

CD - Kompany

CD - Lescott

WB - Richards

DLM - Fellani

BWM - Toure

LW - Bale/Reus

RW - Silva/Nevas

Adv - Aguero/Suarez

Pcr - Tevez/Cavani

Using Balanced, direct, normal

Yeah, you've signed six first team players in the space of 2 seasons which is a tad OTT lol.

If it was me i'd play this:

GK: Hart

LB: Baines

CB: Kompany

CB: Lescott

RB: Richards

BWM: Fellani

DLM; Toure

LM: Bale

RM: Nevas

PCR: Suarez

ADF: Aguero

Ah ok. Sorry just realised I was using the CMF role as opposed to the Adv role you have used. Will change it back.

Also little 'scared' to switch to attacking mentality. I tend to go with balanced and if i need to chase a goal the switch to attacking. If i start with attacking then if i want to chase a goal ive got no 'other' plan if that makes sense.?

cheers

I always use attacking, however i am also one who likes to change things when needed, so here are the options i'd suggest if you are chasing a goal.

1. Use mixed passing, change to direct when needed.

2. Change the wingers to ISFs

3. Change midfield to B2B/APM and a BWM

Cheers mate, will give it a go and perserve!!

So im guessing you use attacking even for big tough away matches? See i think thats where ive been maybe going wrong. Using balanced thinking thats the way to go for away matches?

Also im guessing commited tacking adds to that toughness anyway??

I am getting my mate to use this now after he didn't get promotion in his first season in the Championship with Colwyn Bay, he is now top of the league after 9 games despite finishing 10th the season before. As always great tactic :).

I guess so yes, also the wingers add width to the formation so short passing doesn't sit right with me as you want the players out wide and out of range of a short pass. Tbh i'm not sure how much difference it makes but i've always used mixed or direct but i know a lot of members swear by short.

Wow. This tactic is great I was 0-0 at HT against Celtic in the Scottish cup final, when I was Rangers. I changed to this tactic won 2-1, first season aswell!

Thanks  ^_^ 

Well, I've been *ahem* requested to add some suggestions here as my current Double Trouble career:

(http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/16584-dench-french-double-trouble/)

[shameless advertising]

No really go check it out for the evolution of the system so far.

uses an extremely similar formation. It's really quite a simple concept. You want 2 strikers scoring? Wingers. You need to supply the wingers? You need your CMs.

So I've made a couple of changes so far into the career, namely:

1) I have an APM aka Leitner instead of a BWM. I originally used 2 DLMs at first. I'm not really a fan of a BWM as Ashez has put in the center of the park. I've actually used them in an AM position before which worked quite well. But the APM is to open up more chances, as my defense is pretty solid. Of course, as rightly noted, the APM scores way to many goals. Leitner has got about 20 goals this season, which is way too many in a striker challenge.

2) My Left Back is a FB. Basically my LW is a stat champ and I usually find that Wingers tend to provide cover on the overlap when Wingbacks are used. I wanted to completely free up my Left Winger so they had something else to worry about: A roamer on the Left, other than the supply overlap chain on the right. (Corchia, who is my Right back is fast enough (20) and has enough stamina (19) to cover his own arse.

3) Recently in my 3rd season I have created a BPD in the defense to wreck even more havoc through the lines. I find it's another avenue to launch a counter attack and encourages more people to swarm forward and overload the midfield.

Some random shots:

iActFjNl.jpg

CFqH71fl.png

PS: Joking about the cough. Ash is an awesome guy. :)

The problem is currently out of my hands but it's layed out the same as rKayL's image above but with these instructions.

GK

WB CB CB WB

BWM DLM

WNG WNG

ADF PCR

This tactic has worked great with Chelsea. 12 games in, I am unbeaten in league. All.I did was change the ADF to a trequartarista in my golden oldies challenge

Ok so the season is done, and thanks to Ashez I won all Cups up for grabs. Here's how my team did in that season (used the 4-4-2 formation created by Ashez)

Cavanni: Played 37 scored 49 assists 13

Gomez: Played 49 scored 41 assists 11

Shaqiri: Played 53 scored 15 assists 19

This formation rocked.. Soon I'll post my own customized formation!! Enjoy.

i cant see Formation reupload again plzzz

The situation is currently out of my hands but if you read a few comments up i've posted the details.

Hi Ashez,

Just wondered if you made that change of changing one of the wingers for a wide apm?

Think you mentioned on another post that you changed one of the wingers to that and got good result in terms of assists?

I haven't tried it with a wide APM as the OP states but i think it should work okay, you'd have to experiment though to find out which CM + wide player combo works the best though. However i think i remember MM saying the BWM + WAPM does well.