Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Control tactics 4-2-3-1

Lufc2013

I created this tactic for leeds after making some quality signings and it has worked wonders. Dominating every game with high number of shots/ possession stats. Mentality :

Player tactical roles : wbk Ctr Ctr. Wbk.

Bbm. Apm

Apm. Apm. Apm

Pcr

So far: 296 games. Won: 69% Drawn: 22% Lost: 9.5%

Won: 4 league titles. 11 cup titles with an average team

post-17968-0-90005700-1368711288_thumb.j

69% isn't bad, but it's not shocking either.

You have too many apm's to balance the tactic. I'd go with a dlm and perhaps a cm for your amc apm

Yeh thanks. I have way too many attacking players. Can you please advise me what attributes are best for the role or what good young player I should sign?

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/13567-key-attributes-for-each-player-role/?view=getnewpost

This may help ;).

As for your tactic I agree with Jens it gets to the point in which you lack balance and suffer with too many creative players. I would say go with a BWM or DLM next to your current BBM as you lack a defensive player in midfield in which I believe every team should have. Also in your display you may want to make clear if your APMs are all AMC or two are on the wings.

You are conceding way too many in my opinion compared to the average on this forum, also not scoring as many as I normally see the average at 3/1 for others. I reckon it is all down to you having too many AMCs and no defensive midfielders but also the AMCs all in close proximity to each other.

That sounds a lot better and perhaps the norm, I think your lack of goalscoring though is 100% an issue of having too many APMs and not enough cover for your defence/variation in AMC.