Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Save Editor for FMH 14?

LFCameron7

Also a suggestion to jaymarvels and Dec: as there are a lot of users looking forward to the Save Editor and we are all aware you produce/test the application in your own time, what about setting up a paid download or way of letting us contribute to the valuable work you're doing?

Fully agree about credit being due.

Also a suggestion to jaymarvels and Dec: as there are a lot of users looking forward to the Save Editor and we are all aware you produce/test the application in your own time, what about setting up a paid download or way of letting us contribute to the valuable work you're doing?

Fully agree about credit being due.

My save editor - as last years version - will have a donate button on it.

I won't be charging for it, but happy to accept donations.

Sorry to be dum, but whats the difference between the Pre and Save editor coming out? I know the save editor like last years is where you can edit a current save?

But for the Pre-editor wont this be the same? i.e. working on a saved game?

Sorry to be dum, but whats the difference between the Pre and Save editor coming out? I know the save editor like last years is where you can edit a current save?

But for the Pre-editor wont this be the same? i.e. working on a saved game?

No.

If you're an Android user you actually have access to the base files which create the games you play.

The pre editor allows you to modify these base files so all games created off them will have the changes.

so is the pre editor only for android? i thought it was for all platforms. thanks alot.

Yes.

Unless iOS users know of a way to access the base files through some type of file explorer

Ah right ok. That makes sense.

I'm on ios and wondered why there would be a pre and save editor. But just read the pre is for android only!

Phew confusion solved lol

Ah right ok. That makes sense.

I'm on ios and wondered why there would be a pre and save editor. But just read the pre is for android only!

Phew confusion solved lol

Pre Editor

Edit the base file BEFORE the game even starts

Save Editor

Edit the created save file mid game

If an iOS user can work out a way to access the base files then the Pre Editor will work for them.

Android users can explore the application folder so can see these all, I'm not a iOS user, or ever have been so I'm not sure of the restrictions in place by Apple.

Maybe worth an iOS user to investigate.

so is the pre editor only for android? i thought it was for all platforms. thanks alot.

Yes.

Unless iOS users know of a way to access the base files through some type of file explorer

While waiting for the pre-editor, I have jailbroken my device to see which files I would need. I think it's possible, because I discovered I could make my own changes.txt and it works fine!

Yes.

While waiting for the pre-editor, I have jailbroken my device to see which files I would need. I think it's possible, because I discovered I could make my own changes.txt and it works fine!

Yes jailbreaking is one option...

Wonder if there was another one as I'm sure not everyone would want to jailbreak..

Jailbroken devices can access file system with iFile, SSH or iFunBox. Even if you are in jail you can access FMH save files but not app files.

Jailbroken devices can access file system with iFile, SSH or iFunBox. Even if you are in jail you can access FMH save files but not app files.

No way to access app files unless jailbroken?

No way to access app files unless jailbroken?

Unfortunately no way, if you have access that means jailbreak.

b4rEG0W.jpg

This is folder structure of game. Documents folder stores saves. Users are allowed to read and write this folder. But Fmh.app folder is disallowed to write.

does the pre editor read .dat files?

Yes.

for ios? how did you do that?

this is a file explorer for non jailbroken devices.

http://www.imobie.com/phonebrowse/

havent tried it tho.

Also can one not change the file extension from ipa to zip to access the files stored in the ipa?

Yes.

havent tried it tho.

Also can one not change the file extension from ipa to zip to access the files stored in the ipa?

For iOs yes. Jailbroken my iphone and installed iFile. With iFile you can create a changes.txt in the FMH folder.

I thought about the ipa files into zip. Give it a try when at home. Don't know about diffulcaties transferring back to an non-jailbroken device

Yes.

havent tried it tho.

For iOs yes. Jailbroken my iphone and installed iFile. With iFile you can create a changes.txt in the FMH folder.

I thought about the ipa files into zip. Give it a try when at home. Don't know about diffulcaties transferring back to an non-jailbroken device

Can you send me a changes.txt file with a few changes, lets say put messi in liverpool and move around a few other players? ill give the zip file conversion ago. I just dont know the format for a changes doc. Not sure if it will be the same as the old psp versions.

Have you reached the save editor BETA yet or can you describe your development stage? Thank you.

Have you reached the save editor BETA yet or can you describe your development stage? Thank you.

LOOOLLLLLLL

LOOOLLLLLLL

With the release, and needed bug fixes to the pre editor, the save editor is still 90% complete.

Just a question, will their be a functionality to create players from scratch in the SE and a if the BETA testing is out may I be your bug tester? Thank you for all your hard work! Clicking on the  donation button once the SE comes out!