Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LiamHughes

Whenever I look into buying a new player I always get my scouts to do a report on that player. Usually they seem to be quite accurate but sometimes I look at the players current stats, age and value and then the scouts rating of the player and cant help but feel they are wrong.

How accurate are the scouts in FMH14?

I also scout every player that I interested to buy. But I don't rely on their opinion 100%. In the end, I do it intuitively. When I found a player I like and needed, I don't really care what my scout says. But one thing that I will absolutely listen is when the scout says that the player wouldn't likely to get work permit.

As for rating, I tend to ignore it for youngster but for player above 20yo I will certainly consider it.

So I don't think they are 100% accurate, just like a real scout would be.

They are not completely accurate. For example I spotted my regen striker at Malaga with average stats and worth only $5M when he first appeared. My scouts told me he was not good enough to succeed at my club.

2 years later he looked like this. I spent $49M to sign him. Worth every penny though as he bangs in goals for fun.

Nice

I will show you the player I found and see if you think he is worth buying.

Do you think this is going to be a vood player? I would guess that he is a regen of a good player but I don't know how to identify who he is meant to be or if he is just a very good youth player.

post-28585-0-10294700-1393558393_thumb.j

post-28585-0-11038200-1393558427_thumb.j

Yeah del Pierro or totti maybe. If u compare stats, u notice totti's shooting is lower than his other attacking stats.

In either case, with stats like that at 16, he's definitely worthwhile. Could be a good deep striker or treq if u could get his teamwork up a little bit..

Worst case, let him develop abit and sell him for a profit..

Yeah del Pierro or totti maybe. If u compare stats, u notice totti's shooting is lower than his other attacking stats.

In either case, with stats like that at 16, he's definitely worthwhile. Could be a good deep striker or treq if u could get his teamwork up a little bit..

Worst case, let him develop abit and sell him for a profit..

Totti's am AM/SC. Yes his positions can change but so can every other aspect of his profile. In theory he could be the regen of a Nigerian GK.

That's never Totti.

Posted Image

That's why I said Del Piero, the positions are exact.

Basic rule for regens - if the exact positions and nationality match up with the player you guess he is, and the timing of retiring and regenerating match up, you can put a safe bet on who it is. You can't take the example above and say it might be Totti with some position changes because by them standards it could be any player on the database who had recently retired. At that point you're clutching at straws.

Anyone have advice on how to search for U17 regens and when is the best and easiest time to find them? 

Cheers, David

Edited by Provokadave
8 hours ago, Provokadave said:

Anyone have advice on how to search for U17 regens and when is the best and easiest time to find them? 

Cheers, David

I do it manually based on the continent then I filter by age and look at them one after the other... as for the best time I don't know if do it as frequently as I can so I don't miss anyone 

12 hours ago, Dar J said:

I do it manually based on the continent then I filter by age and look at them one after the other... as for the best time I don't know if do it as frequently as I can so I don't miss anyone 

Cheers ill give it a go, any advice on the best continent for regens/young players?

Edited by Provokadave
22 hours ago, Provokadave said:

Cheers, David

13 hours ago, Dar J said:

Or if you're an Android user use my Scout App ;)

46 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Or if you're an Android user use my Scout App ;)

I have the app but I don't use it because I can see their PA and it ruins the game for me