Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.6

jaymarvels

Some saves load back into the game OK for me, but for some reason others do not with a "Unable to load saved data" error. I can't think of why. I'm editing positions mainly, some CA/PA. Nothing else. Any ideas? I'm using a large database- not sure if that matters...

Nice work really great job! I've got unfortunately one issue: when I change player nationality (players has got 2 nationalities and I simply swap them ;)) and put national pool to my representation, in game he refuses to accept nomination for representation.

Is there any solution for that?

Example:

Player

1st nationality: brazil

2nd nationality: portugal

national pool: brazil

I swap them to:

1st nationality: portugal

2nd nationality: brazil

national pool: portugal

and no effect :(

If you read a few posts above you'll notice that this is a confirmed bug....

Sorry jay, I had to simply not notice that :/ I read a couple of pages in this thread though.

Do you plan to repair it in the nearest future?

hey jay, i got a probelm with ur save editor. i managed to use it once but now i can't use it anymore and it gave me this message everytime i try to open a game save :

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
   at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
   at System.Convert.ToDateTime(String value)
   at  .(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.488 (RTMLDR.030319-4800)

----------------------------------------
FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6

System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.454 built by: RTMLDR

System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.463 built by: RTMLDR

System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.450 built by: RTMLDR

FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6

System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon35
    Assembly Version: 3.5.6.1
    Win32 Version: 3.5.6.1

ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.5.0.40295
    Win32 Version: 2.5.0.0

System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.450 built by: RTMLDR

System.Design
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

wat's wrong with it ?

i already tried it but it's still not working

I have an illegal version of FM 2014 but a paid version of FMH 14 so could you give me support

Jay's asked you not to troll on his thread already. I can't see why you would ever need to admit to illegally downloading FM to get support on an FMH editor so I'm gonna agree that you must be trolling. Stop it please.

Oii Piss Off mate!!! Nobody asked the dumb ass you!!!

I have an illegal version of FM 2014 but a paid version of FMH 14 so could you give me support

Jay's asked you not to troll on his thread already. I can't see why you would ever need to admit to illegally downloading FM to get support on an FMH editor so I'm gonna agree that you must be trolling. Stop it please.

There's no need to get angry :lol: stop trolling, stop swearing on the site, and stop being rude to members.

How to edit loan player?

Thx Jay

SE can't do this.

Sorry jay, I had to simply not notice that :/ I read a couple of pages in this thread though.

If you read a few posts above you'll notice that this is a confirmed bug....

Do you plan to repair it in the nearest future?

Yeah, I've already coded a fix.

There's no need to get angry :lol: stop trolling, stop swearing on the site, and stop being rude to members.  
Oii mate, is this what I get for sayin the truth mate? eh little boy

I've told you what you need to do, there's no further need for you to quote me or for any more communication between the two of us. If you call me a name again I'll make sure that your future posts will need moderating before being published as it seems your te little boy, who can't be trusted to post what he wants on a forum.

It stops now

. Player cloning does not work pls help

Not to be rude, but if you bothered to read the thread/searched you will know its been raised already.

I've told you what you need to do, there's no further need for you to quote me or for any more communication between the two of us. If you call me a name again I'll make sure that your future posts will need moderating before being published as it seems your te little boy, who can't be trusted to post what he wants on a forum.

It stops now

Just do it Leeroy..to many chances, to many warnings.

It stops now

Well u know why? cuz some people r rude to me like that on this site

. Player cloning does not work pls help

Not to be rude, but if you bothered to read the thread/searched you will know its been raised already.

It stops now

Just do it Leeroy..to many chances, to many warnings.

Too many warnings! if u call one too many

Dex, if you have nothing to say about the SE then stop posting here. If you feel people aren't treating you fairly then PM me and we'll sort it out. But that's enough trolling and OT, this is about Jay's hard work, not for you to ruin it because someone else has treated you unfairly.

Oii mate, is this what I get for sayin the truth mate? eh little boy

Can you please leave this thread alone now Dexade. This thread is for the save editor and asking whether you will receive support because you pirated FM 14 isn't in any way related. Lee Roy was correct, stop trolling.

Sorry Jay for going off topic but I thought we needed to stop this.

You know what? I have been a fucking retard sorry guys and a bitch sorry now pls don't report me

No. I've asked you to not swear either and now I feel like you're trying to be funny, given your track record of trolling.

Dexade - Any more and you will get a ban. No swearing, no abuse, no trolling. Thanks and have a nice day :).

So I've got in made some edits to positions and CA/PA... it loaded back OK, I played a season... then I wanted to go in and edit the new recruits positions and CA/PA, but now I'm getting the 'can't load saved data' error again. Is it because I'm re-editing a file for the second time? Is it a one time thing?

Thanks.

Why it says unexpectation error when i swap club?

such as I swap ManUtd with Aston Villa , editor says "This will only take effect when new season start" i understand but when i click yes it says unexpectation error occured.

So I've got in made some edits to positions and CA/PA... it loaded back OK, I played a season... then I wanted to go in and edit the new recruits positions and CA/PA, but now I'm getting the 'can't load saved data' error again. Is it because I'm re-editing a file for the second time? Is it a one time thing?

Thanks.

Should be fine to edit as many times as you want...

Does the SE load it up ok?

Why it says unexpectation error when i swap club?

such as I swap ManUtd with Aston Villa , editor says "This will only take effect when new season start" i understand but when i click yes it says unexpectation error occured.

Just had a look.

Confirmed bug :) - sorry, will look for a fix.

Any reason why you're swapping a premiership club with a premiership club?

Finally i have figured out how to become a national coach...had to use the old brain......thanks for the help guys.

But i have that same issue someone had a few pages back.  

I cant call up certain players to the national squad.  i.e Leigton Bains and Steven Gerrard to England....there is just no option to do it....but i have no problems with other players.  I even made Gerrard 4 years younger but still no joy

thanks

Finally i have figured out how to become a national coach...had to use the old brain......thanks for the help guys.

I cant call up certain players to the national squad.  i.e Leigton Bains and Steven Gerrard to England....there is just no option to do it....but i have no problems with other players.  I even made Gerrard 4 years younger but still no joy

thanks

The SE doesn't allow you to call up players to a squad...it can change the nation pool of a player (bug in this atm)..so not sure what you mean by no options to do it?

thanks

The SE doesn't allow you to call up players to a squad...it can change the nation pool of a player (bug in this atm)..so not sure what you mean by no options to do it?

Sorry i mean in the actual game, since i have made myself England manger i cant call up bains or Gerrard, when you click actions on the player there is no option to call up/remove from national squad...but other players seem to be fine

Sorry i mean in the actual game, since i have made myself England manger i cant call up bains or Gerrard, when you click actions on the player there is no option to call up/remove from national squad...but other players seem to be fine

Is the difference between those you can call up and those you can't are the ones you've edited?