• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Bugs, Requests, Feedback and Missing Changes

Dec

He isn't on the pre-editor.

6098645e2a9b566054f5c1d8800207e0.png

Ok, I understood

Hmm, he is in game (Save with FMH Update)

Have you got large database enabled?

Yes.

Great update and followed all instructions, but now when loading England plus 3 leagues including France, team Monaco are missing several players. Transfers updated but current squad members just missing (e.g. Germaine, Isimat-Mirin). If I only load up single France, full squad listed but transfers not current. Waiting to start new save with Monaco with current transfers but would like full squad. Am I missing something? As I said...have followed install instructions and settings in FMH etc.

This could be to do with the FMH database. Are they on multiple leagues without the database? If you could give us a list of players and their full names with the club they are at I will add it to the list. Thanks.

Oh that'd be awesome thanks! Some players missing on original DB when multiple leagues loaded. I'm only focused on one club here in AS Monaco and their squad is correct if only France loaded on single league.

Monaco players missing from new DB when multiple leagues loaded (I loaded England, France, Spain and Italy):

Sy Sedour (gk)

Marc-Aurele Caillard (gk)

Borja Lopez Menendez (def)

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (def)

Abdou Diallo (def)

Alamy Toure (def)

Uwa Echiejile Elderson (def)

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (mid)

Dylan Bahamboula (mid)

Abdou Aziz Thiam (mid)

Valere Germain (att)

Anthony Martial (att)

Monaco players to be removed from new DB loading multiple leagues:

Sergio Romero (gk) [sampdoria]

Flavio Roma (gk) [retired]

Andreas Wolf (def) [French Ligue 2]

Gary Kagelmacher (def) [TSV 1860 Munich]

Delvin N'Dinga (mid) [still on loan to Olympiakos]

Mounir Obbadi (mid) [on loan to Hellas Verona]

Emmanuel Riviere (att) [Newcastle]

Have put where those players are currently.

Monaco website naming 14/15 first team squad here - http://www.asm-fc.com/en/first-team/players-278.html

Would be awesome to start new save with accurate Monaco team and load multiple leagues so I'm truly so appreciative!

I believe apart from Roma these were all transferred after the update so will be done for the new one. As for all the new players, did they all play? That is a lot of players!

All my additions and removals align with announcement of 14/15 Monaco first team squad. Some are there if load up single France with new database. But still missing heaps and moreso if a multiple countries added to load.

Do you mean have they all played for Monaco previously? If so yes most played games for Monaco and some for few seasons. Can ignore Borja Lopez from addition as he's now on loan.

Sincerely appreciate the effort updating database.

13/14 season didn't see Caillard, Lopez, Toure, Bahamboula and Thiam from ones I listed as additions. That being said, assuming Monaco website is correct, only exception is Lopez as remainder are now part of Monaco 14/15 first team. Remainder of additions played.

So updated database can't be exact 14/15 squad? Players must be in database somewhere I'd have thought but understand anything that can't be done. I'd be stoked with a Monaco squad close to exactly as they'll play 14/15.

Eric Abidal gone from Monaco too.

We will make it as close as we can but be aware we don't want to add lots of players if they aren't going to play. This will take too much time and have a LOT of implications on low end devices. Chelsea for example have Ake in their squad, but the odds are he may not play. The ones that have featured or very high potential players will be added though.

We will make it as close as we can but be aware we don't want to add lots of players if they aren't going to play. This will take too much time and have a LOT of implications on low end devices. Chelsea for example have Ake in their squad, but the odds are he may not play. The ones that have featured or very high potential players will be added though.

Completely understand as makes sense. Few of additions I mentioned certainly in that basket but majority are first team regulars. Without anywhere near full squad when loading multiple leagues, it just leaves numbers short to play with.

Appreciate anything done and keen to get a new game underway!

Idownloaded file then extracted it to fm14 data file

I extracted the file and it is in the fm14 data file

fm14 data? It needs to be in FMH2014_data > data > database