Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Bring Football (Trophy) Go Home : England National Team Career

Alif Mancunian

aru5e4av.jpg Hello, the vibers! This is my (career thread) story and this is the first for me! Check this out and some suggestions maybe good. "Even Roy Hodgson didn't do so bad, he didn't do well too. So in 12th July The FA sacked him, and in the 13th July they appoint a young unknown manager, called Raihan Alif. Indonesian man who has English nationality cause of more than 15 years live in England, exactly in Manchester. Some english fans worried about this man. Why an unknown people from unknown nation is manage our lovely England they said. They didn't believe that Alif will bring England high. And another problem is Alif is a Manchester United fan. There so many people shouting 'Shut up You! You won't do anything!' In wembley Stadium while Alif do his first ever press conference when appointed to be a Three Lions manager. 'I know i just a foreigner, but i loved this country too, i won't make it fall.' Said Alif. 'I am United fans, honestly. But it won't closed Steven Gerrard or Daniel Sturridge's chance to call up to the nation. I will be objective. I know how do you all loved this teams and i promise i won't disappoint you.' Told Alif. It's a chaos there in Wembley until there Steven Gerrard and Joe Hart come to there. 'Come on! We must support our new manager lads! I know he is just great people!' Gerrard shouts from the middle of the stadium. 'We all love him and we must love him!' said Joe Hart who stand beside Gerrard. So can this unknown man can bring the international trophy which england last has in 1966?" ahe9a8ag.jpg The first challenge is vs Nigeria in 14th August. Update is coming soon. P.S. : I didn't use any FMHVibe updates in this career thread

First match vs Nigeria 14 August 2014 Friendly resybydu.jpgry9uny5u.jpg "Media speculate why Ashley Cole isn't in the squad but Butland and Alex McCartney there. Some people believe this cause Alif hate Chelsea and Cole. 'I wanna know how good is Luke Shaw as he play good in Southampton. Butland and Alex are in the squad cause they're good. Just that.' Said Alif in Conference." ugu4y9yq.jpg5evaty2e.jpgagyzuven.jpg "In pre-match conference, Alif said that 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 is too traditional and he'll change it to 4-2-3-1. Some football analys believe this is a good innovation for English national team. 'He change the English culture and i hope it's good.' Said James Ashton, one of the analys. And it's good. With Lambert be a lone striker and Lennon in the right, England got posession in the first half but no goal. With Rooney and Chamberlain in for Lambert and Lennon, England attack be better. United relationship between Carrick and Rooney make England scores in 70th minute. Lennon corner kick is headed by Rooney and he scores again in minute 86. And Jagielka long ball is help Sturridge to make the third goal in injury time. It's 3-0. jygehy8y.jpg 'I am happy with their performance, but i have a note which is i will use CM instead BWM. Enjoy this win. Thanks.' Said Alif in after-match conference. It's just a good start for Alif.'" Next match is vs ukrain 6 Sept 2014 (FMHTime) Update is coming soon

vs Ukraine 6 Sept 2014 WCQ

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"With a nice result in the first time, Alif do a controversial step which make 4-2-2-2 back to England. Alif believe this just another trial cause England have qualified. Another controversy is Amos there in the squad. United Connection float again in the public. While James Ward-Prowse can make his debut.

United Connection is actually there. Tom Cleverley make a very nice assist to a Rooney and with a first time inside a penalty area England take a lead in '18. In '69 Walcott do a good run in the flank, and with a crossing Rooney make a devastating heading and goal. English win 2-0.

'4-4-2 isn't that bad too. We just need to know what we have to do, and we know what we have. Rooney do a good performance today and ready to watch we in WC2014.' said Alif in press conference."

vs San Marino 10 Sept 2014 WCQ

Posted Image

"With a same squad with last match, England and their fans believe Alif and his team can beat San Marino easily. Another interesting moment is Alif use 4-2-3-1 with 2 MC in this match. 'England has many MC and this will make many of the can use perfectly.' said Will Johnstone one of Mirrors analys. 'We can make many goals tonight.' Said Wayne Rooney.

And it is. Leighton Baines 1-2 with Ashley Young ended with very good cross from Baines and well headed by Rooney in '14. 1-0. Another attack from the left then Young give a ground cross outside the box and with a strong shoot from Wellbeck he scores from 24 meters. 2-0 in 18th. Glen Johnson make athrough pass in '67 and Walcott shoot it well. 3 England 0 San Marino. Walcott poor shoot, luckily meet Rooney's head. And 4-0 from '79 until final whistle.

'I think this formation will fit with England. Maybe i use this in WC.'said Alif in postmatch conference"

Update is coming soon

vs Azerbaijan 20 Nov 2014

Posted ImagePosted Image

"Media put their light in the team because there isn't Carrick in the team. About a week before the match, Chris Smalling, Steven Gerrard, and Jack Wilshere were injured and they are removed from the squad. 'I hope they'll fit for the next match. Also for you that hope Carrick in the squad, he isn't fit too.' Said Alif when media ask him.

In the match England crash Azerbaijan. In the 3rd minute, Chamberlain action ended by well shoot by Wellbeck. And in next 35 minute England scores 4 goals (Wellbeck 15,23,32 and Cahill 35). In the second half England goes crazy and scores 7 more goals. Even Azerbaijan scores a goal it doesn't enough. 12 England 1 Azerbaijan.

'It's just a superb win. Even this is just friendly we can hope in this team. Believe me. And the last word is for the injured, get well soon.' Said Alif"

Update coming soon

Posted ImagePosted Image

Vs Iceland 5 Feb 2014

"Huddlestone called up is put under media spotlight. "This is the last trial for us before i choose the 23 players" said Alif.

Carrol two goals in the match bring England win easily."

"England and Alif had choose the 23 player for the WC.

Posted ImagePosted Image

But, Alif still got one more friendly with a little bit disappointing result.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

'This is disappointing. But you know, our real fight is in WC.' Said the manager."

Update coming soon

"FA expect Alif and his england go to second round. And he did.

First match, vs Jamaica

Second match vs Nigeria

4-0. Young (2), Smalling, Baines

Third match vs Argentina

'FA just expect the second round, but i expect higher.' Told Alif. In next round, the three lions will meet Chile as they are the group winner with 9 points."

Update coming soon

P.S. I am sorry that there isn't screenshot in vs Nigeria match. But i swear i don't lie with the score and goalscorer.