Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

I find if you use a DLM a BBM and a APM in midfield it brings you some great results

http://imgur.com/a/U06Ae

The midfield setup is a difficult one to pin down. I would use whichever setup suits your players best.

Have you finished the season yet? I would be interested in seeing your final league table.

I find if you use a DLM a BBM and a APM in midfield it brings you some great results

http://imgur.com/a/U06Ae

The midfield setup is a difficult one to pin down. I would use whichever setup suits your players best.

Have you finished the season yet? I would be interested in seeing your final league table.

Here's the final league table using that midfield setup, sometimes I would change the BBM for a BWM

http://i.imgur.com/LShtGBg.jpg

Not too bad for a first season.

I see plenty of tactics that score 60/70 goals and concede over 30 and the people declare its a success.

With a couple of seasons to fine tune your team, you should be able to break the 100 goal barrier which is very good going in EPL.

Did your wide advanced forwards provide many assists?

Thanks for the feedback.

http://imgur.com/a/OIflK

Here are the wide forwards, rotated mata and januzaj, good season from di Maria considering he's "unconvincing" as a wide forward

Nice, plenty of Assists. Hopefully you can buy a wide right player as you want both sides hitting those Di Maria kind of stats.

Any players you have your eye on?

Injury Proness should not affect his talent as his injuries are quite short termed and sometimes he doesn't even gets injured at all and the best part he doesn't moans about the Training!

Honestly after seeing this tactic and it's hype today I actually gave it a try with Palermo the results were decent. However 4-4-1-1 and 4-5-1 were a bit pain in the ass so I moved my CMs to DMCs position and moved on with only one CM and it actually worked. Hopefully some good signings would give some nice results.

Billy , in that quick test save did you use pressing or not?

If u can write here all roles and team instructions of ur test save with Porto.

Images dont open

Gk

Wbk x2

Ctr back x2

Dlm played in defensive mid position

Cm x2

Adv fwd left

Adv fwd right

Poacher

Attack

Mixed

Normal

Offside on

Pressing on

I then tried it with Celtic and it was ok nothing special so started again as Porto and again it was ok. Restarted again with Porto and it was Amazing!!

I really don't understand this game at the moment.

Nohing extraordinary from my ADFs. All have Avr rating 7.15-7.30 and 5-6 assists.

The worst part of the team seems to be wingback role. Gaya f.e has 6.20 rating.

Defensive midfielder Javi Fuego btw has 8.50 rating

Totally depends on club size and leagues and I also like to use different players all the time.

Kenedy was epic for me a while back so was Lee Griffiths from Celtic. El Shaarwy is obviously top class as is Ocampos.

Pace, movement, teqnique, crossing and shooting is what I look for and as long as they score a few I am happy. Their main job is to provide the scored, I am a 1k challenge fan so I love getting goals with one man.

Perfection

l4rWGbF.jpgw91Lx2s.jpg

When you have a couple of guys like this providing your main man he has little choice but to score

164 goals in 100 games. Don't mind if I do.

AQBOa2j.jpg

Wingbacks.

Tackling, positioning,stamina and crossing.

Alan Nyom is normally a cheap go to man for me. Obviously Porto have Danilo and Sandro, two of the very best. Bayern and Dortmund are also ready made in that department. Ajax are blessed with Van Rijn and Boilsen. Possibilities are endless.

Wow, Jørgensen is a true beast!

The same to me. I like playing with different players and i am a big fan of 1kc as well.

What do you think about such players as Dzudszak (Dinamo Moscow); Feghouli. They really suit by stats, but they are unable to play at FL, FR. Should i sell them?

The same to me. I like playing with different players and i am a big fan of 1kc as well.

What do you think about such players as Dzudszak (Dinamo Moscow); Feghouli. They really suit by stats, but they are unable to play at FL, FR. Should i sell them?

I don't take any notice of their positions to be honest. If they fit the role they are in.

I don't take any notice of their positions to be honest. If they fit the role they are in.

Really? Will you play a player in a position they are 'competent' in - yellow? Or even Red?

I've never considered that before. Other than 'natural', I've only ever played players that are 'accomplished' in a position.

Its been confirmed by Marc that Competent is not that far off accomplished and he even said that he might make it another shade of green its that close so yellow is fine really

I play yellows all the time. Some of my best results have been with yellows. Right wingers and left wingers fill the roles much better than strikers.

Give me Julian Brandt over Berardi or Origi any day of the week.

Not too bad. The goals seem to be coming now your players are familiar with the system.

How is De Bryne. Stats look perfect but I always thought he would be a little selfish.

The tactic will live and die by the consistency of the poacher I can not stress this enough.

De Bruyne made 10 assists; 2 goals in 24 games and has 7.71 rating.

A big suprise for me was Perisic. 8.10 rating ; 16 assists; 8 goals in 24 games.

As I thought DE Bryne is to greedy and will be shooting from poor positions.

A very quick season with Celtic. Wasn't to worried about playing people who were tired or in poor form.

Khh5DNb.jpgnzI9m2o.jpgEst6Qk9.jpg

Blimey fantastic results! Well done Billy! So AdF's in the wide areas is the way forward then.

Edit: Why don't you use 'Pressing' anymore? Doesn't that invite pressure and more shots on your goal?

Blimey fantastic results! Well done Billy! So AdF's in the wide areas is the way forward then.

Edit: Why don't you use 'Pressing' anymore? Doesn't that invite pressure and more shots on your goal?

I found while testing in Portugal that the wide forwards played much better without pressing. They are now in position to attack when we do win the ball back.

I have had great results in Scotland, Portugal and France. They are smaller leagues remember, don't expect the exact same results in England, Spain and Italy.

Time to start a new 1k and Triple Threat career. Just need to figure out where I want to play.