Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

A combination of things.

First real life is a clue. De Bryne loves shooting!

Second the players match stats, De Bryne has brilliant attributes compared to Perisic yet Perisic has a considerably higher assist and av rating because he is a team player and helping others. That option obviously means playing a season or so.

I always check out AI controlled players of interest and if they have high assists there's a good chance they are not selfish.

Teamwork is another stat to think about although I place less importance on this.

At the end of the match I scroll across to see my player stats, how many passes or shots did they have. Occasionally the wide forwards will have a large amount of shits but generally they should just have a few and be feeding the poacher compare the wide forwards with each other.

A combination of things.

First real life is a clue. De Bryne loves shooting!

Second the players match stats, De Bryne has brilliant attributes compared to Perisic yet Perisic has a considerably higher assist and av rating because he is a team player and helping others. That option obviously means playing a season or so.

I always check out AI controlled players of interest and if they have high assists there's a good chance they are not selfish.

Teamwork is another stat to think about although I place less importance on this.

At the end of the match I scroll across to see my player stats, how many passes or shots did they have. Occasionally the wide forwards will have a large amount of shits but generally they should just have a few and be feeding the poacher compare the wide forwards with each other.

Why would the wide forwards feed shits to poacher that's uncivilized mate! Gross!!

Wow, the adf's occasional have a large amount of shits! Wonder if it's that sports diet they have to eat! That would mess with anyone's system. Didn't Gary liniker have the same problem once while playing for England billy2shots?

Excuse the sausage fingers typo lol. I really need to read back what I type.

Yep Liniker did shit himself in World Cup 90. He had a dodgy curry the night before. When he realised he waited for the ref to give a decision against him and then started sliding along the floor to wipe his ass whilst looking like he was having a paddy with the ref.

Back on topic, don't buy constipated advanced forwards.

Possibly but you need to think about the poacher as well. If he is not available to pass to then then he has no choice but to shot.

One thing affects another and you need an understanding of why something is working a certain way.

If your poacher is scoring well over a goal a game and Rodrigo has as many assists as the other ADF then I wouldn't worry too much.

In a 45 game season your poacher should get 55-60 goals.

55 game season you want to be looking nearer 70.

Can someone tell me why this tactics never work to me is it because i dont choose the right players or training stuff ? And why my players get injured very fast can someone make pictures of the team he used and got great results with ?

this tactic is freakin' amazing with the new engine as well. i'm playing with man utd for 15 seasons and so far i've on 13 epl titles and 13 champions league cups. 

i'm using 2 ball plying defenders 2 advanced play makers and 1 deep lyining midfielder. 

i use really young players. i sell anyone that's 28 or older. and i rotate my squads a lot. basically i have 2 teams: one for epl games and later statges of ucl and one for league cup, fa cup and the group stage of ucl. 

then secret is to tweak the formation every year. i started with 4-1-2-3 and now i'm using the 4-3-3. sometimes i change the two wingers to inside forward. 

against 4-4-1-1 i don't use the offside trap and it seems to work just fine. 

it's true that i have a killer team: i have the reincarantion of messi, cristiano ronaldo and luis suarez. 

anyway, great tactic. thanks a lot for sharing!!!! you're my hero billy! :) 

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad you're enjoying things. 

when i first read this thread it had 2 pages. i now see that my feedback is pretty redundant. lol 

Appreciate all feedback positive and negative. Patch 6.2 absolutely nullified this but since patch 6.3 it is rock and rolling again with a few suttle tweaks. 

as i found out the key is to variate each year: player roles, move the third midfielder from dmc to mc and back, team tactics (some seasons i use attack mentality, some i use balanced).
i keep the same tactic until it's not working (it usually takes 2 seasons or so). 

How did you manage to score so much like this with these tactics,I did not do well with the goal scored like yours though I managed 71 goals for and 19 goals against in the English Premier League with Chelsea FC which I won.I won the UCL,Community shield and Club world cup in my first and half season.

im also using Chelsea but its not working at all for me. I first used it in November and it had an OK impact, and I thought it would get better as players got used to it, but its gone down hill. I keep getting low scoring games, like 0-0, 0-1 and 1-0, and only about 2 of my chances in the first half seem to be worthy of seeing in 2D? I play: Azpiliceuta at LWB, Ivanovich at RWB, Cahill and terry in the middle, Matic as BWM or DLM, Ramirez CM and Fabregas APM. The strike force,from left to right is Insigne, Costa, and Caudrdo. Sometimes I use Schurrle and Remy on the wide striker roles, and u tried Hazard there but he seemed to get really bad ratings and struggle, can't understand it. Is this a known problem and how can I tweak it to overcome failure to make, nut mostly to put away chances. This was described as the best tactic to use on FMH and as 'Bloody unstoppable', but after about 5 in game months of use, its not working. Currently 4th in the league?! It's a little bit of a battle for 2nd but united have run away at the top with a 15 pnt lead!!!

HELP!!

using Chelsea but its not working at all for me. I first used it in November and it had an OK impact, and I thought it would get better as players got used to it, but its gone down hill. I keep getting low scoring games, like 0-0, 0-1 and 1-0, and only about 2 of my chances in the first half seem to be worthy of seeing in 2D? I play: Azpiliceuta at LWB, Ivanovich at RWB, Cahill and terry in the middle, Matic as BWM or DLM, Ramirez CM and Fabregas APM. The strike force,from left to right is Insigne, Costa, and Caudrdo. Sometimes I use Schurrle and Remy on the wide striker roles, and u tried Hazard there but he seemed to get really bad ratings and struggle, can't understand it. Is this a known problem and how can I tweak it to overcome failure to make, nut mostly to put away chances. This was described as the best tactic to use on FMH and as 'Bloody unstoppable', but after about 5 in game months of use, its not working. Currently 4th in the league?! It's a little bit of a battle for 2nd but united have run away at the top with a 15 pnt lead!!!

HELP!!

Psusing original engine.

I'm guessing you read the first page and have setup like the tactic there. 

The tactic was made for patch 6.1, we have had 3 or 4 patches since then, all of them have an impact on the tactic to some degree. 

Look at the bottom of page 9 for the most recent tactic tweaks with Celtic. 

Player roles have been covered a million times. The wide Advanced forwards are not meant to be strikers. They are creative players that can score. Think Hazard and Willian rather than Remy and Schurle. 

Central midfielders should be able to create and defend, think pogba, Toure, Kondogbia, William Carvalho rather than Pirlo, Xavi etc. 

I'm guessing you read the first page and have setup like the tactic there. 

The tactic was made for patch 6.1, we have had 3 or 4 patches since then, all of them have an impact on the tactic to some degree. 

Look at the bottom of page 9 for the most recent tactic tweaks with Celtic. 

Player roles have been covered a million times. The wide Advanced forwards are not meant to be strikers. They are creative players that can score. Think Hazard and Willian rather than Remy and Schurle. 

Central midfielders should be able to create and defend, think pogba, Toure, Kondogbia, William Carvalho rather than Pirlo, Xavi etc. 

I'm running 6.0 and original match engine, what works best for that. Also, how patient should I be with the tactics if I go on a bad run?

You can normally find pirated versions on the internet (just be careful where you go), on android they are called apk's and u can try searching something like "fmh2015 6.3 apk. Dunno if it works the same on apple, and versions6.1 and onwards seem to be rigged with fake player names by SI to make sure people pay. To be sure you'll get something that works, go on YouTube and find a guide for downloading fmh for free on apple. Can't guarantee this will work, but its worth a try (and its free)!

Is it possible to switch back to fmh 14 on ipad?

I am really fed up with fmh 15 as well...

I'm running 6.0 and original match engine, what works best for that. Also, how patient should I be with the tactics if I go on a bad run?

the original tactical set-up is for 6.1 as Billy said but works good with the initial release(6.0) cuz i used it for 10 seasons with Spurs as well as  a Chelsea game save for test run with great results,i had my CF scoring over 50 goals/season. all the variants of the original tactics has worked well for me.get the right players that fit the set-up and you will be pleasured and getting a little piece of hard-on.Billy recommended players for the wide forward role,just follow as he says cuz  wide fowards should be creative players like Gotze,James,Moura etc i hope this helps cuz i have used them to high level of consistent success.

This tactic has been incredible for me! currently doing a Scotland/Rangers club and country save using the tactic you used on page 9 with Celtic. I use this tactic for all my home games seeing some fantastic results and scoring lots of goals. 

Do you do anything differently when playing away? For some reason when I used this tactic away from home the opposition can't stop scoring and it's like a reverse of what I do to them, in terms of their poacher scoring every single goal. 

Currently got got my own tactic for playing away that is completely different but would appreciate any comments you may have on this. 

I make small changes when needed rather than have a totally different set up. 

Im guessing you are playing against a lot of 4-4-1-1 tactics or 4-4-2 with the 2 central midfielders sitting deep. 

Im also presuming your attackers turn into donkeys missing lots of chances and theirs turn into Pele scoring with ease. Everyone has an opinion on why this happens I like to refer to it as the AI 'balancing' the situation. 

So I would start the match as normal and wait 25-30 minutes. If the opposition are creating too many chances or I'm not creating enough or if I'm a goal or 2 down then I would tweak the match settings. If it's 0-0 but they are getting chances I would switch to balanced, direct and press. If I losing the game I would stay with attacking , direct and press. If your drawing and your opponent is set on attacking I would again change to balanced. 

Those two formations I said above are very defensive (as well as letting the forward score from almost every shot) so I press to win the ball back and play it direct to catch them out of position. 

I personally check the opponents set up after 25mins, after they score and just after half time and make tweaks as needed. It takes a little time but the results speak for themselves. 

I'm going to try this out for Liverpool and noticed you now used Adv forwards for the wing strikers. Just wondered does this mean the assists to the poacher will decrease then?

No. 

They perform exactly like the complete forwards but newer patches destroyed the complete forwards. A simple change to advanced forwards gets things back on track. 

I must stress to give this at least 10-15 games. This is a career tactic not a single season one. 

I have players like : Max Meyer, Timo Werner, Kevin Volland, Juan Mata, Leon Goretzka, Ander Herrera, Morgan Schneiderlin, Luke Shaw, Rafael, John Stones, Smalling & De Gea. Can you help me with the tactic (4-3-3) ? Thanks

I have players like : Max Meyer, Timo Werner, Kevin Volland, Juan Mata, Leon Goretzka, Ander Herrera, Morgan Schneiderlin, Luke Shaw, Rafael, John Stones, Smalling & De Gea. Can you help me with the tactic (4-3-3) ? Thanks