Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez v Dec - The Fantasy Draft Challenge

Dec

As someone fairly new to the site, why does Dec not post screenshots?

Writing from a desk top?

It is a total design choice. I could post screenshots from my desktop but I choose not to.

That was so close, the difference was literally a roll of the dice, it could have gone either way! Great effort Dec and I loved this experience :D.

Finally after years of being on the site I've won my first H2H (outside of CCs etc), I lost to AS due to getting cocky, screwed against Sam by Mike Ashley but I've finally got a win to my name :D.

I really want to try this type of challenge with someone. I hope you guys don't mind my little intrucion, Dec & Ashez, but I didn't want to clutter the site with a new post. I don't have the pre game editor but anyone who does and wants to challenge me I am down! PM if you are interested thanks!

I really want to try this type of challenge with someone. I hope you guys don't mind my little intrucion, Dec & Ashez, but I didn't want to clutter the site with a new post. I don't have the pre game editor but anyone who does and wants to challenge me I am down! PM if you are interested thanks!

Well you can use the SE btw I am interested for this.