Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

LordArcoDW

Whys that? Being inactive?

Had some technical issues well if someone is really inactive that's FastDevil. Btw does that color on your team looks gold I had no idea while I was using custom colors.

Well I have been thinking about it and after what happened today, I actually don't feel upto to running this IE. I haven't decided it's future yet but it's safe to say that I am putting up a hold for this Interactive Experience.

Thank You.

Well I have been thinking about it and after what happened today, I actually don't feel upto to running this IE. I haven't decided it's future yet but it's safe to say that I am putting up a hold for this Interactive Experience.

Thank You.

You don't feel up to it as you didn't get your way in another game that you aren't running so you are ruining the enjoyment of others in this as some kind of psuedo-protest. I have no words for that apart from Ladies and Gentleman...This is Arco.

Mate! What happened?! I know you've had some differences, but why take out that frustration at this?

This was going so well! 

Think bout it again :)

Thank You.

You don't feel up to it as you didn't get your way in another game that you aren't running so you are ruining the enjoyment of others in this as some kind of psuedo-protest. I have no words for that apart from Ladies and Gentleman...This is Arco.
Hate to break it to you bro but we don't have ladies in here it's all men.

Thank You.

Hate to break it to you 'bro' but that isn't what Google Analytics says.

Thank You.

Hate to break it to you 'bro' I was talking about this thread.

Thank You.

Hate to break it to you 'bro' I was talking about this thread.

Hate to break it to you 'bro' but this thread would still have female readers according to our analytics. Not everyone who reads will comment. There will be readers who are female. Love how you are ignoring the main part anyway to pick on a well used phrase, says it all.

Well you know me so you should have expected this! Btw awkward to see you are clogging this thread.

Awkward to see you doing the same thing you have before and throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way for the third time. This is over anyway by your own omission so apart from you getting a kick from people asking you to bring it back this thread has no use so nothing to clog up :).

Plus I believe I commented on something you had posted related to the competition, you chose to ignore that and commented on a phrase I had use and therefore clogging up your own thread with unrelated things.

Well you know me so you should have expected this! Btw awkward to see you are clogging this thread.

Awkward to see you doing the same thing you have before and throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way for the third time. This is over anyway by your own omission so apart from you getting a kick from people asking you to bring it back this thread has no use so nothing to clog up :).
Alright I will keep it on....you kept a count seriously?!

Wanted me to delete your account - Threatened my girlfriend's life

Banned you for a week - Said you will stop making content

Didn't get your own way on an IE you don't run - Stopped yours

Shows how much you care about the community or should I say lack of care. All you want is popularity/attention and if things don't go your way you try to deprive the community of your things for your own benefit without thinking of others. Proved that yet again with this. Plus for kicking two people out; the only two people who didn't, for not agreeing with you. That shows your mentality and how selfish and uncaring you are.

Alright lads this will continue. Hopefully expect all the squads uploaded by today.

Was that a publicity stunt or what? I already pmed you when i saw Dec's comment.  -_-

Alright lads this will continue. Hopefully expect all the squads uploaded by today.

Does this mean I'm back in or ?

So I'm out of it. Was looking forward to this.

Wanted me to delete your account - Threatened my girlfriend's life

Banned you for a week - Said you will stop making content

Didn't get your own way on an IE you don't run - Stopped yours

Shows how much you care about the community or should I say lack of care. All you want is popularity/attention and if things don't go your way you try to deprive the community of your things for your own benefit without thinking of others. Proved that yet again with this. Plus for kicking two people out; the only two people who didn't, for not agreeing with you. That shows your mentality and how selfish and uncaring you are.

So we were kicked out if you mean it by me and nath?

Does this mean I'm back in or ?
Well I am sorry I should not have acted like that you have equally devoted your time in this thread as other members did except for FastDevil cuz he hasn't been online for ages. You can join back if you think it didn't offended you.

Well as Juan C you have mentioned you were looking to be out from it as that's what I got from your previous comment and I quote "So I'm out of it. Was looking forward to this." But if you want to be back you are welcome other than that I got nothing much to say.

The other members who messaged me well now you all know what has happened and well the counselling with Dec went right so I apologize for any previous inconvenience I may have caused. If someone still got any questions or is unhappy then you can raise your opinions, I got nothing much to say.

It's k. Not meaning to annoy you or anything cos I know you've had some disagreements and it's probably been a bad day to be on Vibe for you, but where we kicked out as Dec said? Because it sounded like we weren't kicked out as such.

EDIT: Btw, I didn't want to be out, I just thought I was.

Well if it's fine with you then I don't see a problem and yes it was a very bad day at Vibe for me as probably every member who was around at that time knew.

Well I am prepared to create the squads now as I am on break, so anyone wants to pull out of this competition can inform me through PM or post it here as it will save me a lot of work.

Thank You

I'd like to be back in, didn't offend me just confused me as I wasn't sure what had prompted me being kicked out is all

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

N5mjzwd.png

yy8ckx9.png

QcKoR3b.png

urer12s.png

QdWWLx1.png

Teams Completed 5/10:

1. Class On Grass

2. Longkang United

3. Hammersmith F.C

4. Released On Bale

5. Rivals AFC