Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

LordArcoDW

Members Who Missed Out Players!

fmhaberdeenfan:
1. Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon £20 million.

2. DMCs: Nemanja Matic £13 million & Saul £13 million.

Joe Hurman:

1. Right Back: Seamus Coleman £16 million.

FastDevil:

1. Center Back: David Luiz £9 million

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

Quick Update For Tokens and Money After First Half of Bidding

1. UKFS (100T) (£285m)

2. Nath(102T) (£265m)

3. Juan C (108T) (£345m)

4. Kun Agüero (105T) (£250m)

5. AventzgerYT (98T) (£353m)

6. Aberdeenfan (101T) (£303m)

7. 5H4K3 (103T) (£290m)

8. Joe Hurman (99T) (£329m)

9. Dev Waghmare (105T) (£300m)

10. Fast Devil (107T) (£341m)

Alright lads I am glad to announce that we have completed the bidding process for first half of your clubs. So congratulations to you all!! So right now take a long look at your squad and your remaining tokens and money. After this we will enter the other half the attacking section, so goodluck to you all! Juan C and DeveshWaghmare performed brilliantly by balancing out their tokens and money. AventzgerYT & Joe Hurman saved a lot of money but definitely lost good amount of tokens. Kun Agüero needs to work on his financial control or I am sure he will face trouble ahead!

What is the penalty if I end up with no money left?

You will get a player of low CA 75-90.

Then I will just spend my money on the starting xi players and manager, and my sub will all be these low CA player.  :P

What is the penalty if I end up with no money left?

You will get a player of low CA 75-90.

Then I will just spend my money on the starting xi players and manager, and my sub will all be these low CA player. :P
You do realize managers will be the last one to buy :P so if you will have any money left after the starting XI it will invested for a substitutes. Btw each sub costs £3 million!

So really I need to save about 50 million? 21 million for 7 subs and then spend the rest on a decent manager?

So really I need to save about 50 million? 21 million for 7 subs and then spend the rest on a decent manager?

Yeah given you can save less if you are not serious for manager as it doesn't have a penalty I will randomly give you one from the top 20.

Alright lads I will be giving you a list of Central Midfielders and a list of Central Attacking Midfielders select whoever and whatever combination you want. I did a check and I found out the places of Midfielders remaining in your team as per your formations. The ones with the formation 4-3-3 they don't need wingers so set up your combinations. Also these list contains holding and ball winning midfielders so lets do this.

Members with vacant places for Midfielders

1. UKFS: 1

2. DeveshWaghmare: 1

3. Kun Agüero:2

4. Nath: 2

5. FastDevil: 2

6. Juan C: 2

7. AventzgerYT: 3

8. JoeHurman: 2

9. 5H4K3: 2

10. fmhaberdeenfan:1

Note: Please check your positions and make sure it yourself as I won't take any risk if you miss out any player!

Central Midfielders For Starting XI

1. Yaya Toure

2. Andres Iniesta

3. Toni Kroos

4. Arturo Vidal

5. Paul Pogba

6. Luka Modric

7. Cesc Fabregas

8. Koke

9. Andrea Pirlo

10. Thiago

11. Daniel De Rossi

12. Bastien Schweinstegier

13. Jack Wilshere

14. Claudio Marchisio

15. Miralem Pjanic

16. Aaron Ramsey

17. Sami Khedira

18. Mateo Kovacic

19. Alessandro Florenzi

20. Marco Van Ginkel

Alright lads make sure you read the previous post before bidding!!

Central Attacking Midfielders For Starting XI

1. James Rodriguez

2. Juan Mata

3. Mesut Özil

4. David Silva

5. Mario Götze

6. Ivan Rakitic

7. Samir Nasri

8. Arda Turan

9. Christian Eriksen

10. Martin Ødegaard

11. Oscar

12. Marek Hamsik

13. Rafinha

14. Philippe Coutinho

15. Shinji Kagawa

16. Hakan Cąlhanoglu

17. Kevin De Bruyne

18. Ross Barkley

19. Henrikh Mikhitaryan

20. Roberto Firmino

Word of advice if you want your favorite or top players then bid higher as bidding is insane and seriously you can't expect to buy Götze, Oscar and Pogba at £5-20 million!!

Deadline: In 3-5 hours!!

Crazy bids for Paul Pogba, James Rodriguez, Mario Götze is coming through so if you lads wanna secure a deal then bid higher or bid for another midfielder. Make really big bids. As the bids of £20-50 million is useless you have to bid higher to get them.

Yeah I will close it as people are continuously bidding for Rodriguez, Pogba and Götze.

There's an option for other midfielders btw this time I have decided will close it and while randomly giving out the midfielders I will exclude those midfielders who are being bidded even for once. Only the untouched midfielders will get into the list. In that way it will be fair for people who made a successful bid.

Deadline will be in 15 minutes. So if someone is unable to secure a player then it's their fault!

A lot of quality players are still untouched that is surprisingly weird!!! o.O

Alright lads the first Deadline is here. It means by now the members who have secured players they are safe but the members who weren't able to secure a player well they can bid again for the remaining players! I will put the list of the players secured by members soon!

Whoa o.0 Gratz

Actually I feel sorry for you as Kun and you both made the same £50 million bid for Pogba but Kun made the bid before so he got Pogba and when I told you to make a bigger bid you went for Fabregas.