Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe Staff Applications - June 2015

Dec

Just going to reiterate what Ash is saying. We have no timeline and are not guarenteeing any promotions. It is a good grasp for us to see who is interested and to give advice in the future to those we think could have potential to be staff members in the future.

My recommendation is just keep producing great and unique content for Vibe and remember is quality over quantity ;)

We have no time line in place and we're in no rush, if we decide to interview people further after the application process it will take longer for example. I'm not sure how this will work out time wise as Dec is busy now and I'm going away next month (Dec can obviously do this without me if he decides to though).

It's also worth noting we're not guaranteed to promote any body, we're currently looking at what options are open to us for now and the future. For example if we don't promote someone right off the bat when this closes we could be keeping an eye on people who impressed to ensure they didn't just step up for the application process and disappear after it ends.

Couldn't agree more that would be a major bummer if something like that happens.

And I am sure the one who will be worth the promotion will surely get it I mean look at BatiGoal he wasn't even picked at the time when Victor and Mike were picked, he was picked a bit later if I am correct, but still he deserved so he got the spot!

@Dec can you remove my application as haven't been very active over the last few weeks so I don't belive I should even be considered :)

I haven't deleted your application but I have put a note on it in case you change your mind. Thanks.

There are only 9 days left for this so if you think you are interested we urge you to apply. Thanks.

I believe some of us got kicked out already :P lets see who is the next YC!!