Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 FMHShine'11

Conor

Well, tested the logos, and needed to modify some of them to work.

Clubs logos: r_sociedad should be r._sociedad. The same with r_madrid.

Comp logos: yours work perfect in spanish.

I have a problem with clubs logos,the logo name is almería, the team is Almería, why it doesn't work? Because, is the same name or I need to put ud_almería or something similar. I tried the change of Comediante_72,r_madrid to r._madrid. Thank you.

I have a problem with clubs logos,the logo name is almería, the team is Almería, why it doesn't work? Because, is the same name or I need to put ud_almería or something similar. I tried the change of Comediante_72,r_madrid to r._madrid. Thank you.

Can you see if ud_almeria works please, so i know if the pack needs updating, I dont have the game yet. Also can you do me a favour and test to see if the comp logos and club logos (Spain) work in English please mate?

Almería file should be "almeria.png". In my case it works. Málaga and Hércules the same case.

gijón --> "sporting.png"

atl. madrid --> "at._madrid.png"

Ath. Bilbao I don´t know exactly, cause I put both files "athletic.png" and "bilbao.png", and the logo appears.

Real Madrid and Real Sociedad work for me with the dot.

A pity that the clubs logos don´t appear in the match day screen.

The rest of logos downloaded here, work perfectly in my spanish version of the game (just tested Premier, seria A italian, and holland eredivision).

And the competitions logos, downloaded here aswell, that is, in english, work too.

Can you see if ud_almeria works please, so i know if the pack needs updating, I dont have the game yet. Also can you do me a favour and test to see if the comp logos and club logos (Spain) work in English please mate?

When I used these in FMH10 they were great :)

Almería file should be "almeria.png". In my case it works. Málaga and Hércules the same case.

gijón --> "sporting.png"

atl. madrid --> "at._madrid.png"

Ath. Bilbao I don´t know exactly, cause I put both files "athletic.png" and "bilbao.png", and the logo appears.

Real Madrid and Real Sociedad work for me with the dot.

A pity that the clubs logos don´t appear in the match day screen.

The rest of logos downloaded here, work perfectly in my spanish version of the game (just tested Premier, seria A italian, and holland eredivision).

And the competitions logos, downloaded here aswell, that is, in english, work too.

Thanks for that, ill update the packs tomorrow :)

Most spanish, german and national team logos not showing up.

English clubs are fine and wonderful.

Some competitions not working as well like both the spanish and super spanish cup and also others.

btw awesome logos

300 mate ;)

Yeah, i edited my comment as i read ;D

Although, im still having the same problem, even though my FMHCLUBS folder only has 296 logo's in there..

I checked to see if they had worked, started Spanish league, and some teams logo's are just the leagues logo ?

Some have the emblems, some don't..

My COMPETITION folder has 56 images, does this make any difference or is it 300 between the 2 folders ?

Thanks ^^

Now my post looks dumb :(

And don't worry, I have the Spanish teams problem, too, it affects everyone

^^

Thanks for clearing that up for me though :)

I can now confirm the maximum number of Club Logos you can have at once is 256, and the maximum number of Competition Logos you can have at once is 64.

Weird,only these two logos don't work for me. I tried with/without accent and nothing... :blink:

Try first only with one league logos. Then, copy the rest to the card.

At my first time, I copied almost 300 logos, and some of them didn´t appear.

So deleted all, and copy only the BBVA league logos (as said, without accent, with a dot when needed...). Then all of them appeared.

finally copied the rest of logos, only Premier, Calcio 1 and Eredivision.