Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 4-2-3-1 4-1-1-3-1 tactics for lower league teams

nimmo

which team instructions work best for both a 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-1-3-1 in the lower leagues also does this change for premier league clubs 

It depends on your club. For example most lower league teams cannot handle box to box midfielders as they don't have the players, but if you have a good winger with shooting you don't want to play him as a winger, you want him as an INF. No matter what club you are you need to play to you club's strengths else the tactic won't work. Always pick a tactic for your club and not the other way around. You will notice that lower league is more physical so creative players won't work as well but then a role that requires lots of ability/stamina isn't good for lower league either. My suggestion is keep it simple, make sure it is balanced and plays to your current players' strengths.

If I have to change this it will be:

Luongo/Kasim line - change from APM+APM to BWM+DLM

Def. line is good so you might change Pressing ON, counter attack OFF, MBB OFF.

I hope that some of the members will share some ideas.

You are playing too many playmaker that they will take the ball from each other. Plus in midfield you need balance. Two APMs are attacking and you need someone who can defend in there. I recommend a BWM and a CM as your MCs.

As Dec says that is too complicated for lower league.  I would usually stick to 4-4-2 or even a diamond 4-4-2. I switched between the two with my Hayes & Yeading United save and managed to get promoted to conference prem in my second season.

this was just a pre set guys I didn't change the player instructions yet I keep looking for the right team instructions to use with each team