Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 3 Ways To Make Your Players Happy

Devil 03

Hi everyone! It's Devil 03 and today I will tell all of you that there are 3 ways to make your player happy.

3 Ways To Make Your Players Happy

1. Rating Your Squad

Giving all your players game time is essential to increasing squad harmony and lessen strained relationships between players or staff. Firstly, you should analyse your squad carefully to confirm the more key players who must feature in big games like in a continental competition or league games against stronger rivals. Next, note down the less exceptional players, once you done that you'll have two options- a)sell him   b)put him on the bench, of course, you can rotate your squad too dramatically can affect your results.

2. Praising Your Players

When you fell that a particular player had done consistently well in recent games, give him a positive talk to push him to continue his splendid form and make him feel confident, but not too overconfident, as that can cause him a dip in his performances.

3. Increasing The Wages

Some players would be unhappy of their wages sometime and demand higher wagers, you as a manager must take control of the financial side of the club and determine whether you'll be increasing a player's wages. Firstly, look at his performances, is he a striker who scores in almost every game? Or does he doesn't score in a few games but suddenly scores a hat-trick? Obviously the former is more deserved to get his wage increased. Next, what is that player worth to your team? Is he a key player who should be retained for all cost? Or is he dead wood? Once you take this into consideration, you can make players satisfied.

by Devil 03

Good write-up, IMO a player's happiness is fairly straightforward to maintain - game time, good results and occassional praise when it hits the fan are pretty much all you need to keep 95% of players happy

Nice write up. I think keeping players happy isn't that difficult. Although I do keep a pretty small but versatile squad so I don't worry too much with ensuring game time for every player.I'd call back youngsters out of loan if injuries really do get to the squad.

Usually I have no problems, except with the ocassional player that request insane wages and refuse to back down from it.