Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Tip: Save up for FMM2016 with Google Surveys!

Vaile23

Not sure if this is of any use for our iOS players but if you aren't already aware of this, Google gives you a small amount of Play Store credit every time you fill in a survey.

In a nutshell, this means you can get money off FMM2016 when it arrives

You can download the Google Opinion Rewards app from here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

It's worth mentioning that most surveys are based on places you visit, so you will need location services enabled and you may even have to go outside! I know this may not be for everyone, especially those with tinfoil hats on.

It's worked out well for me, I now have enough to purchase the game and some left over for in-app purchases.

Screenshot_2015-10-27-09-06-15.thumb.png

How much time does this take ?

It averages to about 1 survey a day. The questions are usually "have you visited any of these places recently?" followed by when was it and how did you find it. So, 30 seconds maximum for about 10-20p a survey.

I was skeptical at first, but it's going to pay for what will hopefully be an awesome game. You can spend it on movies and music too.

5 hours ago, Peely said:

I do this but only average a survey per week if I'm lucky. I'd love to know how to get more - I'm pretty sure I have location services enabled, but perhaps I should double check.

I know from experience if you lie about yourself and enter false data, like you being an employee at an major organisation, they'll give you more surveys.

I turned on location services and the number of surveys I receive has increased massively. I tend to get two a day now, generally in the morning, asking about places I've been recently (normally Morrisons and Boots). I get about 25p to 40p per day, which is a nice little bonus for very little work - I'm using it on Hearthstone cards instead of anything related to FMM16, though :)