Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Coaches

Golfzilla

1 hour ago, Golfzilla said:

Hi guys, how do you search for and employ coaches? its not something that is jumping out at me. great new addition just unsure on how to fully use it. Thanks

I think you go on to your coaches currently at the club and at the bottom it says place an advert for coaching staff

Can't seem to edit my previous comment... help delete?

Anyways, place adverts, then after a few days there'll be 4 applications that pop up in message. Offer job from there. 

You can also offer coach job to players. I haven't actually found one that said yes yet, so...

Also my lazy way is to go other clubs, click staff, then offer job to those that I want. Not sure if there's any difference in coaches if they have the same qualification and style. Also not sure if the other club will hate you for it.

Edited by Meow
18 minutes ago, Meow said:

Can't seem to edit my previous comment... help delete?

Anyways, place adverts, then after a few days there'll be 4 applications that pop up in message. Offer job from there. 

You can also offer coach job to players. I haven't actually found one that said yes yet, so...

Also my lazy way is to go other clubs, click staff, then offer job to those that I want. Not sure if there's any difference in coaches if they have the same qualification and style. Also not sure if the other club will hate you for it.

I couldn't find staff at other clubs when I tried

part of me was hoping there would be a search function similar to that when we search players. would list staff and how good they are. Probably asking to much there and it is a new feature. Thanks for the answers guys. really appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, Golfzilla said:

part of me was hoping there would be a search function similar to that when we search players. would list staff and how good they are. Probably asking to much there and it is a new feature. Thanks for the answers guys. really appreciate it. 

That's how it should have been done! 

just had a good go on the coaches part of it. I went Liverpool and went to Gerrard to see if i could offer him some kind of coaching role. I could only do a transfer with him. I thought maybe this is because he's currently playing so went to player search and went on Adebayor as he is without a club and still can only offer a transfer.

you can go to other clubs and look at their staff but only on the playable leagues you have loaded. I only did England so could only really hire coaches from other premier league clubs. its a nice idea but seems to be done a bit halfheartedly. Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere but thought i would put up what I've found out.

I don't think we will make a staff search but rather we might consider making the placing of adverts more customisable in the medium/long run.

Not listening to fans again, all the build up is how we wanted a search feature like we have for players. This feature should and could be so much more than a game of chance and like five knew screens.