Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The River Severn Challenge

Ashez

The River Severn Challenge:

In the last few years on Vibe club challenges have fallen in popularity and fantastic challenges like the Unemployed, Impossible and the Iberian Peninsula challenge have been ignored while player based challenges like the 1000 goal challenge have posted by the hundreds. Player challenges are also my personally favourite as i feel they push the game more and give a better experience but i recently came up with this challenge and i thought i'd share it.

Shrewsbury-aerial-River-Severn-stock-.th

The River Severn:

The River Severn  is the longest river in the United Kingdom, at about 354 kilometres (220 mi), and the second longest in the British Isles, behind the River Shannon. It rises at an altitude of 610 metres (2,001 ft) on PlynlimonCeredigion near LlanidloesPowys, in the Cambrian Mountains of mid Wales. It then flows throughShropshireWorcestershire and Gloucestershire, with the county towns of ShrewsburyWorcester, and Gloucester on its banks. With an average discharge of 107 m³/s at Apperley, Gloucestershire, the Severn is the greatest river in terms of water flow in England and Wales.

The Challenge:

The River Severn is the longest in the UK and it flows through my beloved Shrewsbury, which brings me onto the aim of this challenge. To complete this challenge you must win a trophy with each settlement the river flows through.

Clubs:

Newtown

Shrewsbury

Telford

Worcester City

Gloucester City

The challenge seems easy at first but starting in Wales will add a challenge many players haven't experienced, once out of Wales and into the football league of England the challenge will increase as you try and win a trophy with each club. This challenge is also fairly unique as it focuses on less attractive clubs and the focuses remains on the lower leagues which are often forgotten.

The Rules:

1. You must start in Wales with Newtown - Load England all and Wales as a minimum, one league loaders can ignore the Newtown part and start with Telford.

2. You must do well with Shrewsbury  :P

3. Own formations only

4. No cheating

5. No use of any editors or my club

Completed Leader Board:

Thank you for viewing.