Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career From hometown to the top of the world

Good morning to everyone,

i've decided to post my career with Pontedera, my Hometown (i'm italian).

pontedera is a small town near Pisa with 30.000 citiziens. Three years ago, after about 20 years, he cameback in italian 3rd league (LEGA PRO). after a brilliant 1st year (Pontedera reached playoff but were eliminated in the semifina), last year gained a Middle tab position. My target this year is to fight for be in the playoff position, to try to get for the 1st time in history, the promotion on Serie B league.

image.png

AUGUST / SEPTEMBER 2015

TRANSFER WINDOW

Only One buy on the summer transfer market window: from Giana Erminio (€210,000), Matteo Marotta (DM) Who will be the 1st chioice in his position. There are a lot of sold players, but they were in reserve team. (Gains: € 100,000). 

TEAM

i'm going to play with a 4-1-2-1-2, with two CB. One player will be in front of defense Line, two in center of the pitch (One is a playmaker, the other One is a deep lying mid), the attacking playmaker and then a poacher and a complete striker.

this is my best formation: Cardelli (GK); Gemignani (RB), Calistri (CB), Vettori (CB), Videtta (LB); Marotta (DM), Della Latta (CM), Pizza (CM); Disanto (AM); Cesaretti (ST), Scappini (ST).

(i've highlithened the best player of every Line).

our best player is without doubts Scappini, a lethal striker. 

LEGA PRO ITALIAN CUP

After One draw against Mantova and One Lose against Alto Adige, we go out from the competition. 

LEGA PRO - AFTER 8 GAMES

image.thumb.png.ec898b66db6d5d4b4365e99c

after 4 points in the three debut GAMES, we defeat the last of the class (Maceratese), but Also the top (PISA) and Siena. The last two games we have played bad, especially the defensive players, and we deserved to lose. 

OVERALL RATING: 7

GREAT NEWS: Scappini has scored 4 goals, but Also the other strikers done well (Cesaretti 2, Disanto 1, Gioè 1), but...

BAD NEWS: we lose for 2 months Scappini after Teramo's game. And with him Also his reserve (Gioè out for 3 months) and another two players for long time.

TABLE 

image.thumb.jpeg.b04a95eba19bf5784be3761

Edited by Thespecialone90

SEASON 14/15 - PONTEDERA - LEGA PRO GROUP B

After 13 games, i was sacked. It was a unlucky time, especially because my strikers got an injury, and i've lost 7 games in a row, so board decided that i have to quit.

SEASON 14/15 - L'AQUILA - LEGA PRO GROUP B

In January, i've started to manage Aquila, a small town in the center of Italy, in the same group as Pontedera. The team was 16th on the table, but with only 2 loses until the end of the season, we finished 8th, with 47 points (better than Pontedera). Best players of the season: the strikers Perna and De Sousa, and the GK Zandrini.

SEASON 15/16 - L'AQUILA - LEGA PRO GROUP B

Another season, one target: the playoff and the rush for the promotion. Two great players were bought: Fantacci (AMC) from Empoli (BOSMAN) and the striker Amauri (former Juventus, Torino and Parma player), with Mesto (RB) (former Reggina player). The season was very interesting, we've done good until March, but in the last 7-8 games we lost a lot of games, so we finished at the 7th place. Amauri scored only three goals, but the other two strikers (Perna and De Sousa) did an incredible season, until April.

SEASON 16/17 - L'AQUILA - LEGA PRO GROUP B

The target was the same as the year before: be promoted. Three important players were bought (Caselli and De Vita from Trapani as AMC, Fantacci was sold to Spezia, Bensaja as MC). Great season, we finished in 3rd place, and we reached playoffs. But...we played against Grosseto, the regular game ended 0-0 (Grosseto played in 10 men for about 50'), and in the penalties we've been defeated.

After that game, i thought that it was the time to change team. So i've decided to leave.

(to be continued...)