Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-2-1 Christmas tree [OME]

Danne

Hi guys!

I have never posted a tactic before, but now I have played a tactic for a few seasons into a career and thought that I should post my tactic to see if some of you guys can make some results with other teams and have a good time with my tactic.

First of all I would just like to say that I'm sure that there are similar tactics out there, but I haven't seen one this year, and I didn't play FMH15, and to be honest I don't remember much tactics that were posted for FMH14.

On to the tactic then, I've tried to play a little bit with wide tactics, the common 4-1-2-2-1 with typically a BWM in the dmc position, and with wingers in the am positions. This was all the rage in 2014, but I just didn't get the results I wanted when I was testing it this year, so I tried to do something narrow instead.

The formation

ruc07YK.png

I guess that you see now why I call it the christmas tree, it kind of has that shape, and of course, there is a big star on the top.  (plus I'm managing Sporting Clube de Portugal with green kits at the moment which also works with the christmas tree metafor) 
What about the star at the top? That's right, I'm using this tactic in a 1kc which I will start to post shortly, where you will also see some results from the tactics.
My idea is generally to try to create as many chances as possible for the poacher, and to keep the midfielders to steal to many of the goals. In the bwm position I try to play a pretty good allround player, think dlp, with decent defensive stats, but he can also play the ball.

Team instructions

It seems that I don't have the screenshot uploaded, but I play balanced mentality, short passing, passing focus in the centre of the pitch, short GK distribution and normal tackling, with pressing and offside trap. I don't have any primary outlet set, but the poacher is the primary attacker.

When I'm behind I change to direct passing and attacking mentality, and sometimes even move one of the amc:s to a forward position, that seems to work quite well as long as I don't wait until the last minute.

Regarding results I will show some in my 1kc thread which is coming shortly, but I can tell you that I have been quite dominant domestically, and also had some continental success.

It would be nice to get some feedback, let me know how it works for you.

This is interesting. Surely CM's and APs would work better when swapped? Also with the high defensive line having a BPD and Wing Backs it would leave more exposure in highly competitive leagues.

I actually played with the AP's and CM's swapped in the first season, but I felt that the AP's scored a few more goals than I wanted to. 

After changing to this set up I got better results and more goals from my striker, but on the other hand my team and my striker had improved as well.

The BPD came after 3-4 seasons when I had got a pair of players who could master that position, in the first years I really focused on strengthening my midfield.

This is similar to the one I have been using for about 5 versions now, it seems to work well with large clubs on FMM16. My set up is... 

GK

WB  CB  CB  WB

CM  DLP CM

AP  AP

P

1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

This is similar to the one I have been using for about 5 versions now, it seems to work well with large clubs on FMM16. My set up is... 

GK

WB  CB  CB  WB

CM  DLP CM

AP  AP

P

What is your set up danovic? I am currently using your 4-3-1-2 with a poacher partnering with a deeplying forward upfront.

I mean your team mentality, passing style and other

Edited by hazizul_17
Lack information
53 minutes ago, hazizul_17 said:

What is your set up danovic? I am currently using your 4-3-1-2 with a poacher partnering with a deeplying forward upfront.

I mean your team mentality, passing style and other

For FMM16 its - 

Attacking
Short
Centre
Short
Normal
Pressing and Offside Trap ON

Still tweaking a bit to improve results but its producing good results.

Edited by danovic78

I am using the same instruction as yours only that the goalkeeper distribution I put to mixed. It just I am opposing to many consecutive supergolie in my save it make them too unreal. Nevertheless your 4-3-1-2 is the best I think for LLM.