Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Mbuh tactic Double cut inside (IF+AP) 4-3-3 EME

6 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Why dont neymar and messi switch sides,am i missing something?

No You're not Missing anything,no problem bro you can switch Neymar to the left to be Inside Forward and the result will be similar

Hey Edo W :)

i have now tested it with Atletico - the season startet amazing and ended great - but Barcelona nearly cought me. 

The left back produced really many assist and griezmann was okay but NOT nearly as deadly as Depay :)

i really struggled away against the top 3-4 in la liga....

did you test you tactic with other teams than the Mighty Barca with all the Stars :)?

image.png

image.png

image.png

hi edo,

ive been using ur tactic about a season, and it looks great.. as you can see i can beat a bigger team with a fantastic performance.

ur tactic doesnt give a possesion football but the strong side is coming from the IF.. i have suceeded turn my player from an unknown player to a beast with his goals and won the best league player 2016..  i bought for 2M but his effort on th pitch is cost more than 2M... Virgil Misidjan! i calld him with "VirGOL" 

SCR_2016-01-30-12-13-00.png

SCR_2016-01-30-10-33-44.png

SCR_2016-01-30-10-33-10.png

SCR_2016-01-30-22-23-37.png

SCR_2016-02-01-20-10-23.png

SCR_2016-02-01-20-10-36.png

SCR_2016-02-01-20-32-33.png

3 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Hey Edo W :)

i have now tested it with Atletico - the season startet amazing and ended great - but Barcelona nearly cought me. 

The left back produced really many assist and griezmann was okay but NOT nearly as deadly as Depay :)

i really struggled away against the top 3-4 in la liga....

did you test you tactic with other teams than the Mighty Barca with all the Stars :)?

image.png

image.png

image.png

at la liga i only tested it with Barcelona,i'm yet tested it with other team at la liga like atletico,so thanks for your test for atletico save,not really good result too for atletico,i admit it,maybe what could you found when you lose against real or barca using this tactic?

3 hours ago, abzsurd said:

hi edo,

ive been using ur tactic about a season, and it looks great.. as you can see i can beat a bigger team with a fantastic performance.

ur tactic doesnt give a possesion football but the strong side is coming from the IF.. i have suceeded turn my player from an unknown player to a beast with his goals and won the best league player 2016..  i bought for 2M but his effort on th pitch is cost more than 2M... Virgil Misidjan! i calld him with "VirGOL" 

SCR_2016-01-30-12-13-00.png

SCR_2016-01-30-10-33-44.png

SCR_2016-01-30-10-33-10.png

SCR_2016-01-30-22-23-37.png

SCR_2016-02-01-20-10-23.png

SCR_2016-02-01-20-10-36.png

SCR_2016-02-01-20-32-33.png

wow that's great with your bornemouth,glad to See the result too,yes you right,this tactic is using if as their main key player,but i surprised too with misidjan and bournemouth,they seem getting well adapt my tactic,do you change the team instruction like with my westbrom or keep it as my first post with arsenal? 

Like abzsurd i had to try Virgil M - he is a really decent IF yes :)!

i would also for this tactic recommend M. Melli, Andres Chavez and Andreas Cornelius :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

9 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Like abzsurd i had to try Virgil M - he is a really decent IF yes :)!

i would also for this tactic recommend M. Melli, Andres Chavez and Andreas Cornelius :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

Nice suggest bro,and they seem doing well too with atletico and also decent result too for your atletico to achieve treble winner at end season,but where is the screenshot career of m.melli?

Have signed up just to commend this tactic, has worked absolute wonders for me, the first picture was using another tactic, since swapping to this im over 20 games unbeaten and my front 3 whoever they may be are scoring for fun

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

20 hours ago, RBM1 said:

Have signed up just to commend this tactic, has worked absolute wonders for me, the first picture was using another tactic, since swapping to this im over 20 games unbeaten and my front 3 whoever they may be are scoring for fun

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Sorry for really late reply mate,wow that's awesome mate,glad to know it fit really well at chelsea,thanks for your testing mate,btw did you have Screenshots for your 3 striker?maybe if you dont mind and busy to upload it :D