Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Cruyff, loads of goals, great defence [EME]

PriZe

22 hours ago, Lochheart said:

If you play on iPhone, don't update to 7.2.1.

The game crash sometimes while playing and you'll muste erase / reinstall the game... I'm with SiGame to solve the problem :(

I'm having the same issue having to save my files in iTunes then reload the game and copy the files back over

Edited by Taff

Finding this to be really inconsistent. Can go games being very comfortable then all of sudden find myself getting battered 6-0 away at Southampton!

I'm currently in my 2nd season as Newcastle, with Sugar Daddy on - got the team as follows:

GK: Scuffet
DC: Mammana
DC: Doria
DC: Laporte
DMC: Sahin
MC: Gundogan
MC: Kimmich
AMR: Sisto
AMC: Tardelli
AML: Berrardi
ST: Perez

Any idea where I'm going wrong? I'm 8th in my 2nd season with quite a good team, as you can see.

Grateful for any pointers here, as I really do love the formation.

Perhaps Sisto being a Right Winger is causing a problem as he won't cut inside?

Thanks!

@ministryofsillywalks hi mate, there are always some obvious things we can tackle first. 

1. Did you do the team overhaul in one go? The more new players the longer it takes the team to adepth. Results can be a bit iffy untill the gel.

2. My personal experience is that the BPL is pretty hard. Although i did own it with Man City and this tactic. All in all i haven't got the same results in the BPL as compaired to La Liga

3. Get a good mix between "old" and young players. Most of your team is below 25, and this will have some impact.

Now regarding your squad. I would suggest the following.

1. Get a better CB to replace Doria, personally not a big fan of him this year. Mbemba, tah, sule etc would be better imo

2. Sahin should do ok, but not the best CDM. EME will screw up your DM anyways, but thiago maia, ruben neves, casemiro would be an upgrade

3. I like attacking players with good tackling (11+) in the BBM spot. I think kimmich would be a bit too defensive minded. I play kovacic next to kroos at real, but also used a combo between rakitic and rafinha with great succes. You might want to buy a APM player for the cm spot and drop kimmich down to DMC.

4. Sisto is hit and miss for me this year, i would move Berardi to the right (does very well for me on the right side) and buy Malcom or Bernard for the left spot. Even converted strikers do well as an inf imo.

5. I don't know your AMC tardelli, if he is the lad over 30 then i would find a better replacement, he doesn't really look like the business. 

Hope it helps!

i started a new save again and this time im using Valencia and im killing it in february im currently first with 1 loss (against real madrid) this tactic is amazing...well for me anyway

@PriZe - thanks for the reply, most helpful.

Do you change anything at all to protect a lead? I seem to find that I can go infront but hardly ever keep a clean sheet and are used to conceding goals to give away our lead. 

That may be down to having a very young keeper and back 3, but it seems to happen all of the time.

If possible, would you mind listing your top 5 attributes for some of the most important positions - may help me next time I enter the market!

Thanks again!
OP

Edited by ministryofsillywalks

@ministryofsillywalks no i don't change anything to protect a lead. On average my goals against are lower the 0,79 per match so far. Young players at the back can be the reason. Also try (can't prove the theory) and put the quickest CB's on the left and right CB spot. In theory speed should help against quick wingers.

Regarding the attributes Dec made an excellent guide to follow! http://vibe.community/forums/topic/33263-key-attributes-for-each-player-role/

i don't follow it religiously but does help! Personally for the BBM spot i will go for all-round APM's who have some deepplamaker stats. He should be a great attacking player but who can hold his own in defence as well. Hope it helps!

2 hours ago, dutchfmh said:

Great tactic as you can see the only problem is my cdm which is bazoer atm he had a avr of 6.58 hope he improves

2016-04-27 12.05.14.jpg

2016-04-27 12.05.40.jpg

Thanks for sharing m8! :) DMC spot is flawed imo on the EME. All my DMC's get low ratings. So far haven't found a solution to that

For the last couple of games in my Man city career i have used a BWM instead of a DLM and whoever plays there is getting 7's instead of 6's. Not sure whether it is to do with the change or just easier games though

Ok. Tried this out with Dortmund, Only sold full backs and brought in Rafinha and Antonio Rudiger for width.

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-39-00.png.517e0Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-39-34.png.4b413Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-39-40.png.f3e75Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-39-47.png.60a97Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-39-52.png.2c53aScreenshot_2016-05-04-11-39-58.png.cbfd0Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-40-21.png.e265b

Assists

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-37-57.png.74320

Avg. Rating

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-38-15.png.e19b4

Europa League

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-37-19.png.6f235

The tactic is good scoring wise. APM gets most assists. In the league got unlucky in most matches. Often losing to one goal of leads. When around late November, results started to dip. BTW I didn't change anything tactics wise while playing matches. So if I probably went defensive when in the lead I would have gotten 2nd or 1st. Surprisingly Hannover finished 2nd.

Goals

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-37-47.png

Screenshot_2016-05-04-11-40-21.png

Edited by ZenithStriker

Nice tactic mate! I really like that you did not just drop your formation an said this is it. You really explain why you did this. So good job mate!