Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 442 Atletico style (EME)


Recommended Posts

Hey just wanted to share this tactic I created specifically for Atletico, after watching them this season defend like warriors and kill teams on the counter I wanted to try and create something similar. Now I am not saying this is a killer tactic that will guarentee you great results but it does work.  Also I should add that you will get dominated in possession a lot and scrape a lot of 1 nil wins but hey that's atleticos style isn't it. No signings made either I never do in 1st season.

Tactical roles

image.thumb.png.be172fa06a0ce8772ce51b7b

Team instructions 

image.thumb.png.20798e417b87756ffec6b14c

Results

image.thumb.png.736c793680d08ad1cf00b9d1image.thumb.png.b9abb4552883dc68eff7a1dbimage.thumb.png.37e7bb246de471ee0fbd00f8image.thumb.png.68b5014652a41cc7d0c271a7image.thumb.png.185b4833dfc580e5303867f3image.thumb.png.83fa9826c43abfd422efe5d3image.thumb.png.bb9614bf013c8763517d5b75

League table

image.thumb.png.8526f98963a154e8ef53afeeimage.thumb.png.ef21f3835e544539a1c8b93dimage.thumb.png.df86be27917f88f2b31e7f70

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mikee1984
Pics missing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting tactic. Will try it out sooner or later. Very surprising results. Especially, with teams like Valencia and Wolfsburg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Risheek said:

Interesting tactic. Will try it out sooner or later. Very surprising results. Especially, with teams like Valencia and Wolfsburg

The results were very up and down especially against the smaller teams we lost and drew a lot, and after being 12 points clear at one point we went on a terrible run at the end of the season that had me worried barca would catch us. Not sure if this tactic would suit any other teams, maybe Leicester but I did a different counter tactic that got me 2nd in prem with them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Mikee1984 said:

The results were very up and down especially against the smaller teams we lost and drew a lot, and after being 12 points clear at one point we went on a terrible run at the end of the season that had me worried barca would catch us. Not sure if this tactic would suit any other teams, maybe Leicester but I did a different counter tactic that got me 2nd in prem with them.

That did look bad tbh, but great to see you pulled through. Mourinho's defensive 4231 with counter Attack fits Leicester well, got 1st with that. Maybe I will post it. Solid tactic, a few modifications can be made though

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Risheek said:

That did look bad tbh, but great to see you pulled through. Mourinho's defensive 4231 with counter Attack fits Leicester well, got 1st with that. Maybe I will post it. Solid tactic, a few modifications can be made though

Yh it was nail biting towards the end luckily barca slipped up aswel, and id be interested to see your Leicester tactic if possible. My tactic was a pressing attacking 442 counter that got me 2nd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...