Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Work permit

Dar J

How does work permit function in the game? Because I've not been able to sign any non EU player like from South America when managing in England 

I'm struggling with the same problem mate :/ .. I've tried and retried to sign Balanta from River Plate, but due to work permit I opted for European defender

Work permits are usually given to players who have played in  a majority of their nation's matches and/or  large transfer fees and/ or potential in real life but I'm not sure about the way the game figures work permits. I guess it is similar though because I was Bournemouth and tried to sign Wallace for £20mil and even though he had never been capped he was given a work permit.

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Work permits are usually given to players who have played in  a majority of their nation's matches and/or  large transfer fees and/ or potential in real life but I'm not sure about the way the game figures work permits. I guess it is similar though because I was Bournemouth and tried to sign Wallace for £20mil and even though he had never been capped he was given a work permit.

If it's like this I can't sign 16 year old players from Brazil which is sad because in my save there are a lot and they are decent and would be cheap 

1 hour ago, Dar J said:

If it's like this I can't sign 16 year old players from Brazil which is sad because in my save there are a lot and they are decent and would be cheap 

You can always unlock the Unlockable to disable the permits