Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tactics Consistancy

Hello i really love playing FMM 2016 but there is one problem i had. My team always find it difficult to be consistant with the same tactics through the season. I already try some tactics from this forum but the result always the same, always good in the first half season and drop down at other half season. Anyway i'm playing on EME and already try it with some club like Manchester United, Ajax, Lyon.

is there any way  to improve tactics consistancy?

Training with Decs training program, rotation players, time for the players to learn the tactic, and the right tactic, some tactics work but not in all leagues in all levels :)

so welcome to the forum and get used to the thought of not winning every game :D

I've never been able to use one tactic throughout a season without changing it slightly, I always use 2/3 tactic per season because as you rightly said after January transfer window they seem to stop working.

The only time I used one tactic for a whole season was with Chelsea and I think it was due to the players quality.. I would score goals even if we don't play well

On 29 Juli 2016 at 13:35, AndersJ said:

Training with Decs training program, rotation players, time for the players to learn the tactic, and the right tactic, some tactics work but not in all leagues in all levels :)

so welcome to the forum and get used to the thought of not winning every game :D

thanks i'll check Decs training program soon.

i'm aware of you can't win every match but the tactics sometimes it's just suddenly stop working, and i already done the rotations and give them time to adapt. maybe is it because of the game mechanics?

anyway thanks for the welcome ?

On 29 Juli 2016 at 15:31, Dar J said:

I've never been able to use one tactic throughout a season without changing it slightly, I always use 2/3 tactic per season because as you rightly said after January transfer window they seem to stop working.

The only time I used one tactic for a whole season was with Chelsea and I think it was due to the players quality.. I would score goals even if we don't play well

i usually just tweaks but it's just like the game won't let me win lol

anyway i'll try to use 2-3 tactics as you suggest, thanks mate.