Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat There is no Attribute Analysis in FM Mobile 2017

nefendim

18 minutes ago, veerus said:

Seems like a waste of time to use the same analysis on all players. Clearly you won't play Rashford as anything other than striker or AM. 

The way I do my comparisons is by adding the top 4 stats for the player and position I'm considering (defender, fullback, striker, AM, CM, winger) and using sum of two secondary stats as a tiebreaker. Sum of two relevant physical attributes is also considered. The stats taken are from that player role spreadsheet I posted earlier. 

Obviously with player roles it is more reliable however this isn't meant to be the do or die. It is meant to be a quick look at players' strengths and weaknesses to make an informed decision without much analysis. The idea is it not to be so long and complex that it deters people from using. I don't really want to list 20-30 roles in a row and give values.

Also Peely's does such a great job and looks so amazing that I would never be able to compare with that.

1 hour ago, veerus said:

Dec, which abilities are you adding/averaging to get the final values for your radar chart?

All attributes have an effect. None are averaged though

On 25.11.2016 at 00:48, veerus said:

Seems like a waste of time to use the same analysis on all players. Clearly you won't play Rashford as anything other than striker or AM. 

The way I do my comparisons is by adding the top 4 stats for the player and position I'm considering (defender, fullback, striker, AM, CM, winger) and using sum of two secondary stats as a tiebreaker. Sum of two relevant physical attributes is also considered. The stats taken are from that player role spreadsheet I posted earlier. 

But if this features is in the game, it could be so useful.

On 25.11.2016 at 00:48, veerus said:

But if this features is in the game, it could be so useful.

No doubt - the game's player analysis/comparison features are so lacking they're bordering on non-existent.  To compare two players, you have to click through 3-4 screens and it's impossible to compare more than two.  If you really want to min-max it, I'd suggest starting a google sheets or excel spreadsheet, putting all the stats into there and doing whatever analysis you feel is best.  It's basically what I do on my long-term serious saves.

17 minutes ago, veerus said:

No doubt - the game's player analysis/comparison features are so lacking they're bordering on non-existent.  To compare two players, you have to click through 3-4 screens and it's impossible to compare more than two.  If you really want to min-max it, I'd suggest starting a google sheets or excel spreadsheet, putting all the stats into there and doing whatever analysis you feel is best.  It's basically what I do on my long-term serious saves.

Same here, I have so many excel sheets in my phone that my long save takes so long to finish... 

1 hour ago, sharaziuk said:

Same here, I have so many excel sheets in my phone that my long save takes so long to finish... 

Nice to hear I'm not the only person who does this.  How do you handle changing attributes throughout the season?  I generally try to do a quick review every couple months to see if stats go up/down from training/motivation, etc.

12 minutes ago, veerus said:

Nice to hear I'm not the only person who does this.  How do you handle changing attributes throughout the season?  I generally try to do a quick review every couple months to see if stats go up/down from training/motivation, etc.

Monthly...