Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Database After Editing

Ed

Hi

I downloaded the recent England DB file from Vibe which outlines the English league when another league is selected as secondary, just to have a look at the Newcastle player stats.  Now I tend to play with a single league and there is one player missing in the solo DB - Rob Elliott, which I know is down to players on loan etc. 

But once @jaymarvels releases the awesome PGE, if I was to remove some players from Newcastle, or their loan does that mean Rob Elliott would then appear?  I have noticed using the PGE previous that there are playing that do not show in the editor, but are loaded once you start, so it must therefore be picking up additional players from the non-solo database file?

I am not bothered about Rob Elliott as such, I was just curious of the effect changing the database has if any.

Cheers

As what I konw

1. PGE can not remove player. Only to release player to free agent.

2. If the player is not in DB, he need be added by editing.

Edited by rseven

Yeah I was talking about releasing / transferring players...  but for point 2 I have seen players in the game that are not accessible in the PGE.  For example I played as Sydney in the Australian league and found it hard to sign players, so went into the PGE to give myself 2 players, purposely picking Australians...  Milos Degenek who played for 1860 Munchen in the German second league was the player I tried to sign but he would never come, when I went into the PGE he did not load as part of the Australian league, so I could not transfer him...  so it seemed to pick up additional players (I guess with the relevant nationality) from other database files.

This was in FMM2016 not this version, obviously the PGE isnt out yet for FMM17...  could it be because Australia did not have a solo database file?

3 hours ago, Ed said:

Yeah I was talking about releasing / transferring players...  but for point 2 I have seen players in the game that are not accessible in the PGE.  For example I played as Sydney in the Australian league and found it hard to sign players, so went into the PGE to give myself 2 players, purposely picking Australians...  Milos Degenek who played for 1860 Munchen in the German second league was the player I tried to sign but he would never come, when I went into the PGE he did not load as part of the Australian league, so I could not transfer him...  so it seemed to pick up additional players (I guess with the relevant nationality) from other database files.

This was in FMM2016 not this version, obviously the PGE isnt out yet for FMM17...  could it be because Australia did not have a solo database file?

Maybe you turned on Large DB option when you start your Australia save.

Turn on LDB option will allow you have 1000 additional players who are not in Australia DB but in extension DB. 

Nah I always play with a large database, re-started a few times with Sydney and same effect each time...  I will see what happens this year when the PGE is out.