Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help AI finishing Vs mine

How i missed this thing , the tactical struggle . Well that happened because my internet service went down for a day. 

Look man the most basic thing that i will suggest you to do is to check your pre-match report or just see your opponent manager's Profile. There you will get an idea how your opponent is going to play & what formation. 

You just cannot rely upon single tactics for entire season, its EME mate not OME . You need to modify ur tactics like real life manager.

For example If your opponent is Luis Enrique ,Then in his You will see he plays 4-5-1 (attacking). So as he's playing attacking , if i was you, i would go for balance mentality with CA & no press or CA +press+man behind ball. 

Now what his formation may be , 4-5-1 has many variants . 

4-4-1-1 

4-1-4-1 

4-5-1 

4-2-3-1 (Spread)

4-2-3-1 (compact)

4-3-2-1 

So we don't know what formation he's going to play , all you can do is right at beginning of game se their Tactic and modify your 's  coz from what i see you use pretty basic formation.

You can counter 4-4-1-1 with 4-1-4-1 .

Talking about your , i find it very vulnerable at back .

1)Two WB and One BPD  - any team can kill you on counter attack . Better use two FBs.

2) midfield -  use BWM at DLP's position mate . You are doing exactly opposite. If you keep DLP b/w midfield & defense he'll do good . BWM above him will protect him & as DLP dictates tempo & are creative, you can expect him to play killer passes. Your DLP will shield your defense. AP is okay.

3) attack - of you use winger, you need good poacher, one with good physique and heading and shoot, decision .

If you want to create more prob.for oppo. Use IF with CF.

10 hours ago, OneTouch said:

LoopI'm no tactical genius,  but I really don't think I'm this bad.  Across saves,  I'm unable to score and the opposition scores freely, especially in the 41212 formation.

Am I doing something glaringly wrong here?  I've been playing the game for three years,  and previously I'd be able to lead a conference south team like Margate to an unbeaten treble. Now,  my teams can't put the ball in the back of the net,  which I hear is a rather important part of the game. 

Just a few examples of my misery attached below,  along with the formation I resorted to after seeing it used with great success elsewhere. 

Screenshot_20170404-162157.png

Screenshot_20170404-160205.png

In other pic i saw that you use midfielder with high shooting stats like Dele ali , Naby Keita ,Lozano . You need Play with less shooting & more passing & position & decision.

Mate try mine tactics 

fm_tactic2.tac (its similar but different tactical role ) and tell how it works for you.