Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Shake Up At Spurs

The year is 2090 and the footballing world has been rocked by a new set financial fair play rules and it has hit the 'elite' teams in the English league system hard.

Some team were set in to free fall having to sell all thier top players and finding them self in relegation battle and relegation battle. 

Here is a little video trailer I put together to explain more. 

First episode is already up so I will do my little write up after this post in about 10 minutes. 

Videos will them but up every Saturday at 6pm GMT.

I know alot don't enjoy FM Mobile in video form. I am going to try and make this one as fun as I can. #IWantInFMMobile

Awesome mate! Will watch the video shortly, I for one enjoy your videos and they got me into FMM when I first started, and also helped me find this brilliant community, great to see some more! 

We move in to the year 2116 and find Tottenham Hotspur at the foot of the English league system. 

They are starting to attracted some good players again and have been given abit of money to spend to give them a boost to get them back up to the top as quick as they can. 

However they have a new unproven manager at the helm. Will his inexperienced hinder them? 

In episode 1 we take a look at a few of the keys players along with the tactics. 

There is a live com against Gainsborough and we also take a peek at a few of the world's top players in the year 2116.

Welcome to episode one of Shake Up At Spurs

57 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Awesome mate! Will watch the video shortly, I for one enjoy your videos and they got me into FMM when I first started, and also helped me find this brilliant community, great to see some more! 

Appreciate the support.