Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges mcandrew003 Presents - Same Name, No Fame!

Same Name, No Fame Challenge! 

Hello all and welcome to my 4th challenge of the week, I should probably slow down a bit :laugh: Today, I set you a different challenge, one that will test your ability to get the best out of aging, awful and young football players who have all been under appreciated because of their namesakes success. If you aren't sure what these challenges will consist of, here they are:

Same Name, No Fame Challenges! These consist of several player challenges, you can pick whichever you want to complete. I wonder if anybody will do them all ;)

Challenge A - Thiago Neves - Thiago Alcantara

IMG_8948.thumb.PNG.8e6c67609dae146eb976d9030868cff6.PNG

Thiago Alcantara has been on the global platform for years now, after coming through the famed La Masia academy and becoming a mainstay in the midfield of German Champions and former Champions League winners Bayern Munich. The Italian born CM has also played 21 times for Spain, the country if his childhood. On the other hand, Thiago Neves has had a much more stake career, staying in his native Brazil for the majority of his career, with his only Breakthrough being in 2008 with Hamburg. He has played 7 times for Brazil, and at the age of 32 his career edges towards being a failure. That's where you step in....

Your Job =

- Neves has won 10 career honours. Equal that with his new club before his retirement. 

- Alcantara was in the Bundesliga TOTY. Make sure Neves is in the POTY in your respective league.

- Alcantara has 32 career goals. Score more than that with Neves.

- With 7 Brazil caps, Neves has been seen as an international failure. Assure Neves plays 3 more times for Brazil to hit 10 caps.

I have about 5 more of these, wanted to see if their is interest first. Let me know what you think, and leave suggestions on other players. Cheers!

7 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Love this idea pal! I used to love Neves, can be picked up quite cheap too, to do list is stacking up!

Cheers mate, glad you like it. Would you be interested if I posted a few more?

Might have to come out of your career retirement a bit earlier than you would have liked ;)

40 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Hell yeah!! Interested to see which others you have in the archive ?

Maybe mate... Maybe

I have about 6 mate, don't you worry ;)