Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Urgent help

Can anyone help me out with tactics please for hibs in Scotland tried so many and either am getting beat constantly or drawing can't create or score goals started and restarted numerous times haha

What formations have you tried and are the players suited to it? Also don't try changing the formation too often. It can take time to adapt, so even if you are losing but you are showing promising signs and playing well then keep faith. Keeping it simple is important, don't go playing like Barcelona with rubbish players. A flat 4-4-2 is a good starting point, and leaving instructions as neutral as possible (atleast initially) is something I would recommend. Then you can properly see what does and doesn't work with small tweaks rather than massive tactical overhauls every game (which can make it hard to identify what is going wrong).

Make the most of your key players. A good rule for football is to have a strong spine (prioritised over the wide players, as this is where the key moments like goals and changeovers of possession tend to occur), so ensure you have a solid central defense with adequate cover, a balanced(one workhorse and one creator) midfield pairing (or trio if you want), and set up your attacking players around Cummings to get the best out of him. From my experience he is best as a poacher but capable as an advanced forward too.

Good luck, if you have any other queries don't hesitate to ask, we were all sh*t once :D

Turned it around now few tweaks here and there on tactics and it seems to be working thanks for the we were once shit at one point comment haha

18 minutes ago, Quinnyhfc said:

Turned it around now few tweaks here and there on tactics and it seems to be working thanks for the we were once shit at one point comment haha

No problem lol.

1 hour ago, gazroid27 said:

Business as usual. Put it on hold whilst I test my tactic with Parma.

Screenshot_20170730-204752.thumb.png.5c1a3b1ed72324302ac1225a72c7f1c0.png

Screenshot_20170730-204759.thumb.png.e662972b080171a254bcb531fd59e4ba.png

Screenshot_20170730-204843.thumb.png.55f6872fb4bbe80e1401be776975e67e.png

You're doing well so I'm sure a financial meltdown can't be too far away.