Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Save file request

Mr.Kancho

Message added by Putzy

Please take this topic as a warning to our guests and members. We do not allow save-game file sharing on this website as it facilitates piracy of the game. Please use other means available in order to purchase the game legally and support the developers.

Any member asking for save files repeatedly will be warned/banned, and any member found to be supplying the files will be permanently banned from this community. We do not support piracy for any reason.

Hi again!

After talking to a moderator since my first request got removed, I figured there should be a thread for save file requests for those of us who don't live in a country where we can acquire the game because of stupid licensing issues.

Sharing save files is NOT illegal and has nothing to do with piracy. Instead it helps those who suffer under the weird licensing issues that Sega seems to have with some countries. Unfortunately it's been that way for years in some countries and until this issue is resolved, this thread can help a lot of people who finally want to play their favorite game again.

So, I'd like to thank everyone who is willing to help us out here and provide their dat files with us to finally get our career going!

And with that, I'd like to be the first to request a save file.

Can someone please start a season on Android (don't know if these dat files are compatible across platforms) as "Arsene Wenger", Manager for Arsenal, with England, Spain, The Netherlands and Germany as active countries? And save the game on day 1 and upload it here please?

Again, thanks for helping us out here, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who really appreciates those of you taking a minute to help a fellow human being and other fmm fans!

Edited by Mr.Kancho

Use vpn app to browse from different country so you can buy

Sharing save files is illegal tho

Unfortunately it's not possible with the payment options that are available in the country I live in to purchase anything through a vpn. And no, look it up, sharing save files is in no way illegal. 

And after looking it up, changing your country via vpn and buying something on the play store is actually illegal and also not easily achieved as google nowadays locks your account to a certain country and simply using a vpn doesn't give you access to the play store version from another country anymore.

Edited by Mr.Kancho

If you are circumventing the copy-protection to run a cracked game then yes I'm afraid that your request has EVERYTHING to do with piracy and as such I'm glad that the admins here aren't facilitating you in doing so.

There are many ways to purchase the game through a VPN and no country to my knowledge has a way in preventing you doing so - which country are you located in out of interest that is so restrictive in nature, yet has access to phone networks and devices capable of playing the game?

I live in Brazil right now. Like I said, Google locks your account to the country you reside in and just using a vpn doesn't give me access to another play store version. Very well, then delete this thread. I am disappointed of this community and that there's no empathy here when you're all just lucky that you're in another part of this world, standing on the same dirt as I am, but lines drawn by fat idiots and your precious moneys mean so much to you. How sad. I just wanted to access some art that I am otherwise not able to access. You were probably never in the Louvre in Paris but you all know what the Mona Lisa looks like, know what I'm saying?

Google Play works with a VPN in every country providing you do it right. You must create a new account while using the VPN, ideally in a country which supports Paypal as the payment method so that you can use Paypal between Google Play and yourself meaning that the payment will go through without issue. You then add the new account to your phone and download the game and updates with that account instead of your primary account, which from experience will work without the VPN in future.

For what it's worth, using a VPN is not illegal in any country except maybe China and North Korea (I'm speculating, please don't quote me). Using a VPN with false information however, would be illegal - but that's entirely on your watch.

So please, don't go calling the SI Games staff "fat idiots" of things which clearly have nothing to do with their decisions. You *can* access the game through legal means providing you are willing to take a few steps to do so.

It has been made clear many times that circumventing the DRM in the game through save-file sharing is piracy, and is therefore illegal, and under the laws of which this website operates, and the rules of this community, we have not historically, do not currently, and have no intention of allowing save-file sharing on this site. 

thanks for the clarification. like I said, please delete this thread. and I was not referring to SI staff or anyone specific when I wrote "lines drawn by fat idiots". These "fat idiots" were the idiots that established country borders in the first place. Just because some fat old guy from the past did draw a few lines on a world map does not make a country more special than others or whatever. I see the whole world and all human beings as one country, one race, one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively through the eyes of a whole lot of flesh bodies. it never mattered to me what country you're from, what country is the best or whatever. in my personal opinion, borders should be abandoned and we should all be treated as one. that way, everyone has access to everything with no problem and we don't have problems related to nationalism or patriotism. the people that made that happen are fat idiots. not you. you guys are just fanboys who take this stuff way too seriously and worry about your/their money. nothing idiotic about that, eh? :-D

Edited by Mr.Kancho

:unamused: Indeed, I will now close this thread.

As much as I admire your political ideals, unfortunately that's not the world we live in, and we have to deal with the way things are and make the best of what we can.

I hope you find a way to purchase and enjoy the game like the vast majority of our members, and we'll be happy to welcome you to the community when that happens.