Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat West Brom - Too Easy

Anyone else finding the game too easy?

1st season with WBA I finished 5th, Won the Carabao Cup & lost to Man Utd in the FA Cup final.

2nd season I'm currently undefeated, conceding 2 goals , already beating Arsenal, Man Utd and drawing to Chelsea, Also top of my Europa League Group

DPYXg-4WAAEeFgZ.jpg

DPYXhFZX4AEvM04.jpg

DPYXhCnXUAEfKja.jpg

DPYXhD-XUAAIONM.jpg

:)If you feel the game to be easy, why not set your targets higher? For instance, win the league in the first season or maybe take your main striker scores 60+ per seasons, etc.

I'm managing Southampton, and just won the league and got FA Cup in the first season without buying any wonderkids. And TBO I don't think the game is easy, it takes me time to tweak, to learn how a good tactic runs and also how different player roles works,etc. Maybe you should challenge yourself more to have fun in the game.

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Ares_2 said:

:)If you feel the game to be easy, why not set your targets higher? For instance, win the league in the first season or maybe take your main striker scores 60+ per seasons, etc.

I'm managing Southampton, and just won the league and got FA Cup in the first season without buying any wonderkids. And TBO I don't think the game is easy, it takes me time to tweak, to learn how a good tactic runs and also how different player roles works,etc. Maybe you should challenge yourself more to have fun in the game.

Cheers!

You are using southhampton and you have already won the league without major signing, hmmmm well to me your save is boring course it doesn't look challanging to me at all. The game need some fix its too easy mehn.