Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Striker Combinations

Ruvio4

I was wondering what combinations of roles people use for Wingers and Strikers, when you want the Striker to score a lot of goals. It's seems as though when I use IF's they do all the scoring and when I set the role to WNG the Striker doesn't get enough service!

I was also wondering what the best role is for the Striker in this circumstance? I would guess Poacher maybe?

Any help would be appreciated!

Recently I found using fast wingers with strikers that have great aerial ability brings in loads of goals. I used either a poacher or a target man.

Personally I find an advanced forward works with any players around him very well. For your wide players its important to ensure balance, ie. IF/AP on one side and winger on the other. At the moment I'm having success with:

Af

W.          Ss.        Ap.  

The winger doesn't score many but gets loads of assists and the other three get plenty of goals. It's important to have one goalscoring role in midfield incase your striker gets marked out of the game, but equally you still need people who create and stretch the play. I have a wingback behind the AP to ensure width is maintained.