Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best Midfield combo in Fmm18?

haykay

Hello guys,I'm a fan of 4-2-3-1(jose mourinho kinda guy,without the bus parking,and more of an attacking manager)When i go with a 2 man midfield,i play with Dlp - ap,I mostly use this against teams where i have upper hand and when i play against team which are tough i switch to DLP - CM.

And they are working fine.

When i use 4-1-2-2-1 i use DLP-CM-AP and A(anchor man)-DLP-AP(i use this for counter)

These are my defensive tactics tho,for matches i know I can't win,but I'll win luckily.Its nice,but does no favour the attack well.Also keeps cleansheet.?

These are my midfield combos,i'd like to see yours.

Edited by haykay

:DI use the 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-2-1 as my most balance formations too.

My combos are DLP-BWM-AP(in 4-2-3-1, sometimes DLP-DM-AP in 4-2-3-1DM) and AP-BBM-DLP(in 4-1-2-2-1).

I use CM rarely , IMO they seem to have less tackles that can't make my midfield keep the ball very well. 

Edited by Ares_2
1 hour ago, Ares_2 said:

:DI use the 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-2-1 as my most balance formations too.

My combos are DLP-BWM-AP(in 4-2-3-1, sometimes DLP-DM-AP in 4-2-3-1DM) and AP-BBM-DLP(in 4-1-2-2-1).

I use CM rarely , IMO they seem to have less tackles that can't make my midfield keep the ball very well. 

"BWM" Used to be a fan of them,but now,i use CM.They leave their duty to get the ball,which brings unbalance,especially in 4-2-3-1.

Also,you inserted 3 player roles in 4-2-3-1.

As of now i'm using 4-1-2-2-1, with Anchor [A] and the two MCs being Advanced Playmakers [AP] and it has wo

Now note :

I would suggest that the Anchor be a top class all-rounder more in a mould of a BBM cause Imo it helps alot when trying to transition from defence to attack

The players i'm using in the midfield combo itself are Fosu-Mensah, Pogba, Havertz

I use 5-2-3 formation. Always. With only 2 midfielders. I know, it's kind of risky, but it works pretty well. The two midfields each has BWM & AP role. The con of this combo is the midfielders sometimes running out of stamina faster than other positions.

1 hour ago, FARADiLLA said:

As of now i'm using 4-1-2-2-1, with Anchor [A] and the two MCs being Advanced Playmakers [AP] and it has wo

Now note :

I would suggest that the Anchor be a top class all-rounder more in a mould of a BBM cause Imo it helps alot when trying to transition from defence to attack

The players i'm using in the midfield combo itself are Fosu-Mensah, Pogba, Havertz

Right,I'm guessing Fosu mensah is the Anchor Man?

Edited by haykay
1 hour ago, TheServant said:

I use 5-2-3 formation. Always. With only 2 midfielders. I know, it's kind of risky, but it works pretty well. The two midfields each has BWM & AP role. The con of this combo is the midfielders sometimes running out of stamina faster than other positions.

?? And leaving your midfield open.Both players tend to leave their position.

The BWM always wants to win the ball,he's gonna leave his position,and the AP is not like a DLP that covers.

4 minutes ago, haykay said:

?? And leaving your midfield open.Both players tend to leave their position.

The BWM always wants to win the ball,he's gonna leave his position,and the AP is not like a DLP that covers.

But at least two both my RB & LB play as wing back, so they kind of support the midfielders.

13 minutes ago, TheServant said:

But at least two both my RB & LB play as wing back, so they kind of support the midfielders.

Thats Nice,IWB do more support than them in a 5-3-2 formation.

added 0 minutes later
15 minutes ago, zaangie said:

4231 is my favorite formation. I use BWM and CM with T behind the striker. Works great 

Nice.