Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Views on Club Badge Changes

Kennyd100

Being a Serie A fan i quiet like the new Serie A logo, But how do you feel when a Club changes there Badge/Logo?

LAZIO have just did this and gotta say not a fan of the new one,Β  sometimes makes you think who is actually designing them and who says Yes thats the ONE. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Juventus did it last year but i do like the new Juventus one and can see why its been done for Branding/Merchandise, with some badges being abit out dated or need a little touch up, then there was the leeds utd new badge disaster which i dont know if thats been binned now πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

20180822_223348.thumb.png.b6041dd5a1813305aab045ba34178f57.png

20180822_223308.thumb.png.dc15fe1910f64485bd916eb16242ee82.png

That Lazio one looks like a patch that an aircraft pilot would put on his sleeve!

Not really taken any notice of any changes to be honest. The only one that sticks to mind is Chelsea a good few years back, which was a successful re-merch in my opinion

Don’t like clubs changing badges at all especially the traditional ones with a good history. Leeds one was a complete embarrassment and it was scrapped in the end because so many people signed a petition it was impossible to ignore.