Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help help

Balala

13 hours ago, Balala said:

now i want edit vanarama national league become a league no promo or relegation but dont no how

You need to make sure you load the lower leagues when you start the game (by default it only loads League 2 and above). eg:

Conference.thumb.gif.70ba08e62547fcf1b382f6a81af9a20f.gif

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

You need to make sure you load the lower leagues when you start the game (by default it only loads League 2 and above). eg:

Conference.thumb.gif.70ba08e62547fcf1b382f6a81af9a20f.gif

You're twisting my melon man! Where did the mouse pointer come from :S

11 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You're twisting my melon man! Where did the mouse pointer come from :S

What you don't use a mouse? 😄

I got that screencast by running FMM on my PC using the Nox Android emulator. It was just quicker and easier than getting it on my phone. I have to use the phone for my career screenshots (as that's where the save is), but not for something like this...

Edit: Let's scroll out a bit:

Spoiler

nox.thumb.JPG.18353699d7148e080f09653391e94fa0.JPG

Edited by scratch99
1 minute ago, Foxy said:

I have been trying for the last 10 minutes but it won't plug in for some reason 😉

Dude... 10 mins? If you want to use it that much, DM me your address and I'll post you my USB adaptor (that actually allows you to use a mouse with your phone). 😂

But what the heck is that FMdB button on the screenshot in the spoilers above. Clicks link. Really, a DB app (albeit based on FM not FMM it seems)? Why haven't I heard about this before?  

I don't get that link on my phone, so I guess it can't run that app?

24 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

you want to use it that much, DM me your address and I'll post you my USB adaptor (that actually allows you to use a mouse with your phone). 😂

Well if its free.....

That fmdb came out during the world cup I haven't downloaded myself but I think you pay a monthly fee to use it and it has all there irl as well as game stats. Dont see the point personally.

16 minutes ago, Foxy said:

That fmdb came out during the world cup I haven't downloaded myself but I think you pay a monthly fee to use it and it has all there irl as well as game stats. Dont see the point personally.

Hmm... Not going to pay a monthly fee. I have looked players up in the game before, when I hear about them in real life for the first time. Can see it would be interesting if it's easier and quicker to do that. Also it seems to show CA/PA, so could be useful to find promising players... But still, I guess probably limited use for me...

31 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Well if its free.....

11 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Hmm... Not going to pay a monthly fee. I have looked players up in the game before, when I hear about them in real life for the first time. Can see it would be interesting if it's easier and quicker to do that. Also it seems to show CA/PA, so could be useful to find promising players... But still, I guess probably limited use for me...

I downloaded the FMDB on a 7 day trial. Can’t say I’m impressed, adverts pop up every other player and detail is very limited. The only search function is “search by name” so you can’t filter players by posistion or traits etc. Which is what you’d expect it to do surely? The UI is like something out of an 80’s film too 

Overall I’d struggle to give it a 1/10 to be honest, a very poor attempt from the lads.

18 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I downloaded the FMDB on a 7 day trial. Can’t say I’m impressed, adverts pop up every other player and detail is very limited. The only search function is “search by name” so you can’t filter players by posistion or traits etc. Which is what you’d expect it to do surely? The UI is like something out of an 80’s film too 

Overall I’d struggle to give it a 1/10 to be honest, a very poor attempt from the lads.

Thanks, confirms I should steer clear!