FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just wondering, what have you guys got planned for FMM19? Will you be doing an interesting new challenge? Or perhaps the traditional 1kc? Or will you be playing FMM the good ol' fashioned way and just take a random team to glory? 

I am intrigued to hear what you guys have in store for the year ahead 😊

I’ve not attempted a 1kc yet so will be having a go at that, I may do one before though if I have time, we will see. I’ll definitely being doing a journey man from lower league to top flight.

How about you? Anything interesting planned? 

Edited by PilgrimAsh
Spelling mistake

As far as personal saves go, I just do a load of random saves anyway 😂

For saves that I'll post here, I'll be doing a save with Athlone Town in the Irish 2nd Division and I'll be doing a 1kc with Troy Parrott (who should be in FMM19, seeing as he's smashed his way into the Spurs U23s and the Ireland U19s at the age of only 16)

And I might do a few odd, 1 season challenges if anything catches my eye. 

I will mostly be trying the challenges that i have created myself and if time and my patience permits, i might dip my hand in 1KC. I fancy shorter challenges though and that would be what i will do the most.

41 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

As far as personal saves go, I just do a load of random saves anyway 😂

For saves that I'll post here, I'll be doing a save with Athlone Town in the Irish 2nd Division and I'll be doing a 1kc with Troy Parrott (who should be in FMM19, seeing as he's smashed his way into the Spurs U23s and the Ireland U19s at the age of only 16)

And I might do a few odd, 1 season challenges if anything catches my eye. 

Sounds good, will be looking forward to following them. 

Yeah I do a load of random saves to. 

42 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

I will mostly be trying the challenges that i have created myself and if time and my patience permits, i might dip my hand in 1KC. I fancy shorter challenges though and that would be what i will do the most.

I fancy the shorter saves as well, but I do want to give a 1kc a crack at some point though 

I am planning to check the touch input for FMM19. Because FMM18's touch input on my phone with 19:9 screen ratio & Full HD+ is absolutely broken.