Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Is there a new method in using Hex Editor for FMM19?

Preakaw

On 11/01/2019 at 11:57, NguyenDucAnh said:

That being said, you can supposedly still find the IDs if you are patient. This will required 2 saves: one normal one, and the other have the player you want to edit demoted to the reserves. Use HxD (PC only) to compare the saves, when it comes to the ID differences in the squad (XX XX 00 00 in one save, and FF FF FF FF in another), note that XX XX 00 00. Search for it until you find him.

...Never tried searching a created player actually 😂

What would I have to search? Team name, team ID or player name? 

*Edit* With a bit of trial and error the players IDs are in order of when you sort them by positions. 

Edited by sharaziuk
3 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

What would I have to search? Team name, team ID or player name? 

*Edit* With a bit of trial and error the players IDs are in order of when you sort them by positions. 

See, you can now answer your own question now. The way I learnt all this was just like yours, trial and error 👍

Yeah but I can't find the thread with the remaining hidden attributes like Big Match and Injury Prone, just the usual first eight (Adaptability, Ambitious, Loyalty etc) 

23 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Yeah but I can't find the thread with the remaining hidden attributes like Big Match and Injury Prone, just the usual first eight (Adaptability, Ambitious, Loyalty etc) 

It's not my priority at the moment, but still worth having a look. 👍

On 21/01/2019 at 22:50, sharaziuk said:

Hello. Please give a hint how to change the hidden attributes of the players.

Found that these values were next to the ID. Straight before the nose. But only the first 7 attributes (Adaptability, Ambition, Determination, Loyalty, Handling Pressure, Professionalism, Temperament).

Edit_hide_skill2.jpg

Edited by Rus7M
I found
On 11/01/2019 at 12:05, NguyenDucAnh said:

Yes, you can do that with players. You'll have to know their DOB and YOB first though.

As for ages, I think 12 to 70 is the limit, but I'm not so sure

Old discussion but for the case anybody wants to know, I didn't find any limitation to player's age LOL

I tried to play a match with player who had 0 years and everything was working. Even in the Club History section it showed me Youngest Player - his name, 0 years, 352 days. I could even change the DOB to the future and now it shows a player has -3 years 😈 

Once I will be able to read data from save file automatically, I may try to identify whether he can train better than let's say 18 years old player :)

image.png.b34f0c7c230248fc05a2abfedcd103d6.png

6 hours ago, Gerry Neville said:

Im newbie ,, how to find my UID ?? 

As this post is from FMM19 you might not get a response.

Have a look through this post as the answer might be here already or ask the question here as you are more likely to get an answer.