Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-4-2 (Wide Midfielders + Inside Forwards)

Chris1428

Hello lads! Today I'd like to share with you this perfect tactic without the strikers. Why without the strikers? Because they sucks when you're going to play without crossing players. As you have seen I used 2 target men in my previous tactic I posted here, it is the only tactic with strikers I like. Today I would like to show you my tactic without the strikers. Why? Inside Forwards are both attacking and creating. They are much better than the strikers. My tactic has: 8 Tackling, 10 Passing, 2 Shooting players. What is completely glorious. The results were better than with my previous tactic which involved strikers. Test it & enjoy. I wonder is there any real life football team playing like that. PS. Don't make a mistake. Inside Forwards are playing in the front, not in their usual position. You have to place them higher - FL and FR position.

Screenshot_20181222-142211_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181222-142220_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181222-142226_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Don't get me wrong that is an impressive run of results but the Polish league isn't the greatest maybe you could test this tactic on a more challenging league.

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Don't get me wrong that is an impressive run of results but the Polish league isn't the greatest maybe you could test this tactic on a more challenging league.

Dude! The champions league results are same. Why? 1. I think the players don't care that much about the matches in polish league. 2. The level of the league moved up in 24 seasons. Just test it by yourself in your save.

Screenshot_20181222-211236_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Chris1428