Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Download help needed badly!!!

Hi everyone.

Looking for help with the downloads! Would have commented on downloads original post but had a look at last few pages saw no one was receiving any help at that point lol.

Anyway, I have played fmm since the beginning in 2011 (I think), discovered this site 2013 (maybe). Been trying downloads since I think and have never actually had one work whatsoever!

My questions about it are I don't have a graphics folder in fmm folder so do I just create new folder and name it graphics and then create a folder in the graphics folder and name it players and unzip a faces pack download into it and voilà? 

Been very hesitant about buying a premium membership because of this so just bought bronze a while back but downloads didn't work! Purchased a silver one this morning to give me a year to figure it out 😂😂!

I know I probably sound like a simpleton but I am not very computer illiterate shall we say!

Also, wtf and how does changes.txt work?? Talk about confused.com

Love the site guys doing a great job!!

Creating the graphics folder should be fine mate. 

Documents - Sports Interactive - FMM19 - normal - create "graphics" folder

Inside that folder I have these 

Screenshot_2019-08-03-09-18-12.thumb.png.4ad6c7e62613dc5b7f7b7ac04499b633.png

Then unzip the packs in the right folder. 

7 hours ago, samhardy said:

West Ham is definitely there. Did you clear your cache?

No mate did not! Done a fresh install of the game before downloading didn't think I would need to! Take it I do??

9 hours ago, JohnDickson1 said:

No mate did not! Done a fresh install of the game before downloading didn't think I would need to! Take it I do??

Usually when the West Ham logo isn’t appearing you just need to delete the cache folder and restart your device.

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Usually when the West Ham logo isn’t appearing you just need to delete the cache folder and restart your device.

Cheers mate will give it a go soon thanks for the help 👍