Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FMM 2020 key highlights slow

Abuda9

Hi everyone! I'm new to FMM and I have a question. 

Is it normal that when I select pitch (key) commentary that I get a lot of text commentary about players getting fouled and getting a yellow card etc. I think this is weird because I chose pitch and key and why should I then get to see if a player makes a foul without even getting a card a lot of the time. Is this a bug or does everyone has this?

Key is just for the visual highlights, so you'll only see events compared to every chance etc. The text is the same regardless of view/speed. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Key is just for the visual highlights, so you'll only see events compared to every chance etc. The text is the same regardless of view/speed. 

Thanks! I think they should make an option to get rid of the text because you already know it won't be a chance and to just wait if you are getting a yellow card or not seems kind of pointless to me. 

Just now, Abuda9 said:

Thanks! I think they should make an option to get rid of the text because you already know it won't be a chance and to just wait if you are getting a yellow card or not seems kind of pointless to me. 

The text gives hints of how the match is going. 

Just now, Ashez said:

The text gives hints of how the match is going. 

Fair enough! But it feels like it's taking so long. I feel like I'm watching more text than actual soccer on the pitch. Maybe I am just impatient haha. 

3 minutes ago, Abuda9 said:

Fair enough! But it feels like it's taking so long. I feel like I'm watching more text than actual soccer on the pitch. Maybe I am just impatient haha. 

Try extended highlights then 😛

I agree the text can make it appear to drag but that's like the main gameplay as like I said it gives hints to how the match is going. 

Personally I play commentary only (no highlights) while on the stats page. 

I feel it is ruining the FMM experience a bit. Where I would have been able to play 4 or 5 matches in previous editions I can only play 1 or at a max 2 matches. Really need the ability to turn off the text commentary between highlights imo.

2 minutes ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

I feel it is ruining the FMM experience a bit. Where I would have been able to play 4 or 5 matches in previous editions I can only play 1 or at a max 2 matches. Really need the ability to turn off the text commentary between highlights imo.

It's so much slower than the ome I agree but I'd go the other way and remove the visuals. 

This is the first time I've seen this game mentioned, it's interesting 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Try extended highlights then 😛

I agree the text can make it appear to drag but that's like the main gameplay as like I said it gives hints to how the match is going. 

Personally I play commentary only (no highlights) while on the stats page. 

The match is already long enough for me lol but I get where you're coming from! Maybe I should try commentary only just like the old CM days. 

1 minute ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

Yeah that's what I mean! I can see how the match is going by looking at the stats so I don't need the text about fouls etc. I hope they will make an option like that in an update. 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

It's so much slower than the ome I agree but I'd go the other way and remove the visuals. 

This is the first time I've seen this game mentioned, it's interesting 

Personally, when I'm playing all I want to see or read through text commentary is - red cards, clear cut chances/set piece opportunities and goals. Also by having it this way, matches would be way shorter unless its a repeat of liverpool vs arsenal carabao cup haha